What stresses you out, user?

i feel like i'm constantly on edge from my sister's presence. she's very neurotic and doesn't understand her emotions too well, so i get yelled at/hurt by her from time to time. i assume it's a mix of deep emotional problems she has yet to deal with effectively, testosterone shots from her hrt, and sleep deprivation. i don't hate her, and i remain as emotionally detached as possible whenever she gets like that, but i panic internally whenever she's around. even being in an adjacent room is enough to trigger my panic button. she didn't even do anything today, but my anxiety levels are really high, just from being exposed to her presence. i wish i could tell her to get help or just let her know how her behaviour makes me feel, but i'm fearful i'll only get dragged into yet another draining confrontation. i tried all i can today to try and destress, like go on a long bike ride, took a walk in the woods, and played some vidya, but nothing really helped...

i'm really tired and overwhelmed, and feel like i have no one else to turn to. please feel free to share your own experiences on what stresses you out, Any Forums. it would mean a lot to me, knowing i'm not alone in this.

Attached: 1640594567826.jpg (400x400, 40.3K)

My brother stresses me out. He's just a cunt and when I react negatively he just tells me to be stoic. He is the least stoic person I know and when he's uncomtrable about something he always lashes out. It's gotten to the point where I refuse to leave my room and installed a lock so that I feel safe.

My sister is badly mistreated by our parents, I want to have her move with me but I'm in a small rented place. Thankfully it seems I'll be able to get my own place in april

Work. There's always something that has to be done, I am always behind schedule, always feel pressure (even when there's nobody breathing in my neck or rushing me), etc.
Other than that, just how aimless my life is. My youth is almost over, and my life is just working, watching movies/series and playing vidya. It stress me that I am wasting my life on meaningless things, but at the same time, I don't feel equipped with the tools I would need to taker bigger challenges.

Ps: it sucks to be in a situation where you can't even feel comfortable at home OP. If you can, try to play your way out of there. It does wonders to your mental health.

my roomates. they keep getting covid and bringing it into the house and not giving a fuck. they walk around the house open mouth coughing on everything and gave me covid last week, im just now getting over it and it wasnt that bad but i dont want to deal with this shit anymore i don't ever leave my house and if it wasnt for them i would have never gotten it. luckily though i am moving out in the next month or two and will finally be on my own

Attached: 1641924058146.jpg (564x564, 38.23K)

Get out subhuman roasties.

Attached: a5b.jpg (663x1600, 236.42K)

Many friends and family around me seem to be so sad. I don't know why, but I wish it wasn't so. I wish I knew the right things to say, the right things to do, or at least something that could help them. Instead, I feel like I just have to stand around and watch them suffer. It hurts me a bit.

The thing that stresses me out the most is that you dumb fembot whores wont get raped and brutalized

Attached: 44424.png (709x844, 934.28K)

> (You)
i am not a roastie you nigger

OP you are clearly roastie with that pintrest anime pic and your effeminate roastie typing style.

i can't believe that the same thing is happening to you from a different gender. i guess family will be family. i wish i could call my room a safe space where i can just tune out from it all, but i live in a small apartment, so it's unavoidable. sucks to hear it's gotten so bad that you had to install a lock. i instinctually lock mine everytime.

i remember seeing your posts a while ago. you're a real good brother, looking out for your sister like that. i hope everything works out for you guys, i was surprised to even see that you still haven't had her move in with you yet.

i rarely see my mother much because of how much she consumes herself in her 9-5. i used to just be okay with her absence because i could dive myself into escapism, but i've been becoming more conscious of my life, and i realized that i spend the majority of days in an empty household, until she comes home at my bedtime, which then it's too late to interact with her meaningfully, and i doubt she'd appreciate it anyways, being exhausted from work. please don't let work consume you, user. the grass is not greener on the otherside. the promised happiness of the suburban house with a white picket fence and loving gf is intimately an illusion that keeps you working and wasting away your precious days. you may not seem equipped, but understand that you are the universe figuring itself out, and that you have the potential to not only succeed in whatever you put your mind towards, but excel.

i would say i'm stuck, but i look at it as an opportunity to figure out how to live better, and how to deal with these types of issues with more patience and understanding, but to an extent. my emotional understanding has it's limits, as i'm only human.

Attached: 1642934815030.jpg (1309x2048, 500.35K)

The future. I'm deathly afraid of stagnation and I don't want to end up being a fucking loser for my whole life.
Obligatory (You) for the schizoposter. I hope you're well bro.
I'm in a similar spot desu. I have a sister who is a few years younger than me and really defensive about the slightest things. She has screaming matches a lot with my parents and sometimes it ends up in physical fights, so I'm hoping to take her with me when I move out this May.

Attached: 76123.png (875x859, 619.73K)

Die you stupid whore. g o back to crystal cafe stupid subhuman roastoid.

Attached: 14a.jpg (680x1342, 202.94K)

Existing. Knowing that I shouldn't exist but still being alive. Breathing. Thinking. Looking at things. Talking to people. Talking to myself. Being quiet. Hearing noises. Eating food. Using the bathroom.

I do enjoy sleeping though.

i know, it must be hell dealing with these "auto-pilot" people who don't really ever stop to think about others. i've been extra cautious regarding covid recently, and not the flat brained "w-wear a mask and get da pwick!" for no reason, but just NEETing and avoiding travel into downtown unless necessary. you seem way more responsible than your roommates, and this makes me inclined to believe that you'd have no difficulties holding a place of your own, especially if it means the difference of potentially dying or not.

yeah, sure. their increased presence on this board made me initially upset, but they kinda stick to themselves in their weird cliques they form in their threads. anger feels good, and like an appropriate way to express your emotions, but it won't help solve anything though. it'll only drain what limited energy you could spend towards something productive/creative.

ah. yeah.
"your homeboys change sometimes
the thoughts rearrange in their brain sometimes
it's too hard dealing with the pain sometimes-
but you gotta let go- you can't save they lives"

i think a lot of people have a lot of reasons to be sad right now. you can't change this, but maybe just attempt to be the light in their days and find a way to make them smile, or show them that you care, at least a little.

Attached: 1588777132618.jpg (671x800, 49.9K)

They make constant bait threads, and shit up the board so I derail every thread I see made by a roastoid and they always seethe so its worth it

Attached: 1641278136292.jpg (3300x1840, 507.46K)

i was feeling lonely while walking by myself one day, when i saw 5 shadows cast on the fence to my right. i smiled because i am my best company, but i also came to realize something important about the past, present, and future. there was one central shadow, that was me in the present, and two pairs trailing ahead and behind to make up five shadows

i realized that we have our perception of the future and the past, and the objective future and past. we are not allowed to experience the objective future until it happens, and we are no longer able to experience the past as it happened. when we get too attached within these perceptions of either, whether it be anxiety/anticipation for the future, or nostalgia/regret for the past, we are unable to fully experience the present moment.

live your best life in the now, as it is all we have, user. allow yourself to grow as a human being by staying grounded in this very moment and walking across bridges as you get to them. how could you avoid becoming a loser if you deny yourself a chance to even step forwards?

objectively, your existence is valid. think of the universe as a closed system. everything before the big bang was one, and without you, that one would be incomplete. you are necessary, and so is your beautiful perspective, being able to write so little and convey so much.

i don't agree with it, but i can't stop you from having your fun. it is what it is though. they're allowed here only because the reactions of the desperate men, who crave female attention here, only serve to enable them. who's to blame?

Attached: zzztime.jpg (1500x1250, 536.86K)

Yup, that's me, I want to get her out as soon as possible but sadly I never saved money, so I couldn't apply for a mortgage anywhere, the deals I did find weren't good, some lady wanted to sell me a place that was literally covered in 5 inches of junk, literally, place was abandoned and the neighbors just threw their garbage there.
Government just launched a plan that allows people to purchase real estate without needing any savings, they just extend the mortgage a few years basically. I signed right up, but it's like a raffle, there's ten apartments and like 200 solicitors, or more, they use some machine and if your number appears you're good to go, if I'm lucky by april I should have it, but it's not guaranteed. I'm still looking for any good deal I can find

my parents are likely to kick me out at any moment since i dont want the "vaccine" and im a degenerate who jacks off daily and doesnt clean his room and has no intention of getting a job or going to college since i have multiple undiagnosed mental illnesses that prevent me from performing anywhere near the level of a normal human being

>i know, it must be hell dealing with these "auto-pilot" people who don't really ever stop to think about others. i've been extra cautious regarding covid recently, and not the flat brained "w-wear a mask and get da pwick!" for no reason, but just NEETing and avoiding travel into downtown unless necessary. you seem way more responsible than your roommates, and this makes me inclined to believe that you'd have no difficulties holding a place of your own, especially if it means the difference of potentially dying or not.
exactly and yeah you're right i will have enough money to neet for years and years once im in my new place and thats exactly what im going to do, i have more than enough canned food to last me months

literally everything that isn't lying in bed and staring at a screen between periods of sleep.

Attached: 033d5ca6927401084923172575247a60.gif (300x300, 7.45K)

>Go be a teenager somewhere else
It's that easy

>how could you avoid becoming a loser if you deny yourself a chance to even step forwards?
Platitudes are fun and all, but sometimes you just have to deal with shit in the real world.
I've had plenty of "living in the moment" over the last year. Sure, you have an ideal future and an objective one, but I'd like to make those one in the same. The only way for that to converge is if I plan out my time and work for it.

Attached: out.jpg (5299x7066, 1.97M)

everything really, other people are just constant drama and stress. genuinely they cannot even close doors properly without slamming them and stressing me out, and they do it every fucking minute multiple times like for fuck sake you shouldn't need to go in and out of a room 4 times in a row. just close doors like a normal civilized human being by pulling it all the way and stopping to do the last pull slowly and quietly so it doesn't fucking slam