>sign up for a dating site
>immediately find old friend from university, profile is one day old
>think: "we used to hang out all the time. We used to be friends! Why not give it a shot?"
>send her a message asking her how she has been since it has been so long since we saw each other
>check back hours later to see if she responded. Left on read.
>she deletes her account the next day
I thought past friendship would have been a solid excuse to meet up again, maybe kindle a relationship if it went well.
Sorry for blogposting. I just needed to vent

Attached: desmond.jpg (1280x720, 149.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S6jjOyPQX5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It stings, but at least you didn't chicken out and then spend the rest of your life wondering about what could have been.

You must be really radioactive for her to literally delete her account to avoid being tracked by you. So there is at least that

it hurts i know

but atleast you had the courage to do it, not your fault that shes a dumb fuckin whore. plenty of fish in the sea man

Attached: 1627621443560.jpg (250x245, 7.97K)

she was probably just looking to ride the cock carousel and got embarrassed someone she knew found her doing it. you didn't do anything wrong at all.

Attached: EaBQRMwWsAMRpiJ.jpg (1200x1131, 641.88K)

youtube.com/watch?v=S6jjOyPQX5g

you a lost cause op

Attached: 1640306874698.jpg (258x245, 23.42K)

>>she deletes her account the next day
She only needs the account for validation. She might not even fuck guys

I was once suddenly blocked by a girl after just one day of casual chatting. Girls are unreasonable and fake, not man enough to tell you what they really think. It wasn't your fault user. Best of luck and stay strong.

I found my childhood female friend that moved to another country who was very protective of me when I was young, cuz she was older than me, and so I messaged her. Many months later and still no reply.

serious question as a recovering neet, are dating sites the only hope to meet women now? I cant imagine going to a bar or some nonsense. Not in school anymore btw.

Was there a read reciept? It may be that she never got to see the message

There are other ways, but it depends on what you are willing to do. Websites like eventbright show what kind of parties might be in your area, while Meetup shows different clubs to join.

honestly dude listen, you are kind of a recovering lost cause

listen to me now you fuckin faggot random dude, register on every dating app, fake your age and become older, fuck women past 35 in a fwb/ons relation

as a neet you have NOTHING
YOU HEAR THAT? FUCKIN NOTHING IN COMMON WITH AN AVERAGE PERSON

what are you gonna be talking about her with? jews? video games? think rationally. you need to crawl until you learn how to walk again

Attached: 1622090271150.jpg (640x578, 54.38K)

Recovering implies he no longer is. Why are frogposters so painfully retarded without fail?

why are you such a fucking good for nothing pseudointelectual faggot? would you have the courage to say this to my face irl before i smack your face in?
if you have nothing constructive to say, shut the fuck up you fuckin whore just like you keep your dog mouth shut in real life, since forever
piece of shit fuckin bastard

Attached: 1640225134199.png (744x687, 43.62K)

guess ill give sites a shot. Probably be a complete disaster but tired of having regrets. I dont even know what kind of dating sites "normal" people use. Tinder seems like more of a roastie hookup site.

>tfw no recovering neet bf that wants to discuss jews

Attached: 1638824903306.jpg (474x474, 35.66K)

>see girl I used to be friends in HS with on snap
>oh cool
>add her
>she sends
>" who is this "
>doesn't recognize my name
>" it's user " I reply
>she blocks me
This girl had a crush on me since like middle school

Attached: 1596583757409.jpg (440x466, 34.35K)

just dont leave dirt behind after you kys yourself

>old friends
>On dating site
>quits as soon as you respond

kek this is a perfect indicator that she is there to get quick fucks and wants to slut around. She doesnt want anyone else from her past to know that she went from good lovable innocent girl to potential cum sleeve due to the risk you telling anyone else within your friend circle so dont feel bad you dodged a bullet there user.

Attached: sample_b2febb262582f742381c8cc0c8acc925.jpg (850x638, 293.75K)

chick that lives down the street:no reply
chick that lives on the other side of the country:madly in love with you

how do people have sex again? do you open with insults

How convenient this bait was placed down exactly when I wanted to respond to it the most!

Either a catfish, you being a massive faggot or she wanted to forget her old life. Don't overthink it user

You're righ, she never read the message. It was on normiebook. I dunno if I should message her again 8 months later lol.