>everyone I know has a meal plan paid for by their parents
>I have to buy my own food and cook it myself
>their parents get them internships
>I have to apply for internships while studying
>don't get any
>they live right next to the free uni gym
>I have to commute 15 minutes each way
I think i'm going to stop talking to my parents

Attached: 1655838529901.jpg (600x602, 24.48K)

Test

I realized that my parents were trash one day too OP. It sucks but at least you are aware. If you manage not to fall into the poor trap you will become better than literally everyone in every way though.

Here’s a tip user: Get close to your advisor and professors. If you show them that you have potential, they will more than likely let you tap into their professional network. I stayed in touch with an advisor after graduation and he basically handed me my dream job.

I’m in the same position. Hate my mother for it. Especially because I’m the only (and oldest) of her three children with any academic capability

>Oh nooo I don't get stuff for free. Woe is me!
NGMI. I worked during university and helped my parents to pay their bills.

Went to Queen's (Canada). Mostly rich white kids and rich af international students. I'm a pajeet poorfag with no connections.

It was a horrible and sad experience. I should have gone to Ryerson.

>t. Bootstrap Boomer

Lol I can tell you made 0 friends and went to no parties nor had sex, cuz queens is for rich white kids or stemcel asian/Indian nerds. Every girls tinder profile here in Toronto are thots coming from queens

your parents shouldn't have had you

get a job you bum

what job?

This has nothing to do with fitness.

You're much cooler than all those fags tho legit

Honestly think you have the better end
At least you'll know how to cook and manage finances

Definitely look at the positive aspect of it. You'll be good at finances and home cooking on a budget. Plenty of other people have been in your situation and have succeeded. You will make it, friend.

Attached: Screenshot_20220621-160351_Brave.jpg (719x689, 227.31K)

I was sad in uni for the same reasons mate
Everyone was living off of loans or their parents, meanwhile i was working part time jobs to pay my rent and feed myself.
Believe it or not this shit will forge you faster than they can imagine.
You will get work experience (even kf it's not related to your field) on how to interact with people in a workplace, get better knowledge of some industries and even give you some shit to talk about in your interview how you overcame hardships lile that.
After all this, whenever i finished uni i went straight to a senior position and literally shat on my peers (well not literally but anyway)
Be forged in the fires user, do not give in to comfort and work the cards you're dealt, in the end you will be all better for it

>mom mid 60s
>dad early 70s
covid is fuckin fake because why are these motherfuckers still alive. need dat inheiritancebuxx im tired of wagecucking

They should do are it to a charity with that attitude user.

By the way this is genuine good advice, better read it faggot

Jesus, how can you talk about your parents like that?

>unforced single mother
>ragequits motherhood, drops me at dads house for good at age 11 to move in with guy met on eHarmony
>dad's wife who hates kids leaves him 2 years later
>blames me for it
>kicked out on 18th birthday so dad can move in with second wife
>no college
>no car
>no credit
>dead end job after dead end job
28 and own nothing, literally living in a bunk bed pod with 2 strangers, one is an old man and one is a gay nigger with AIDS
If my parents leave me nothing im flipping the casket at the funeral

If he's young they had him way too old. What kind of sick person has kids in their late 30s early 50s?(dad)
That's asking for deformities

Were you a little shit? It sounds like neither of your parents wanted the responsibility of raising you.

Some parents are genuinely terrible people.

>I think i'm going to stop talking to my parents
You're not only a bitch, but you're also retarded.
Never compare yourself to others that's the first rule, during my BSc degree I used to work whole day, pick up and copy day's lessons from class mates, study till 3am, wake up in 6/7am and repeat.
I've done this for a year and a half, because I wasn't some bitch that wait for my parents to build my road.
Currently I'm an engineer in a great R&D tech company and paid crazy good.

NEVER COMPARE CURRENT LIFE TO OTHERS AND DON'T BE A BITCH

To be fair I pretty much had your situation and am coincidentally 28 but like I got an apartment and shit and a decent job. Started in fast food lol. There’s a difference between getting a bad start and being a loser.

This is 100% true. In university, good networking is better than just good grades. Even if you are a sperg, you can do what this user is saying and get your profesor's attention.

you guys should have had white parents, or asian.
>whites and chinks
>leave legacy and property and wealth for their kids
>nigs and poos
>spend every dollar and leave mortgage to their kids
nothin personal

Attached: 5c96cc13e440d318bfcd521a2a49f6ad130f1172r1-1080-1080v2_uhq.jpg (1080x1080, 188.23K)

You will never achieve anything in life if you think about your parents like this, doesn't matter if they kept you jailed in a cave

define little shit?

My parents actively sabotaged my life every step of the way desu. I would probably kill them if I could get away with it.

This user also knows

What

Yeah, you're a teenager 100%
Reported for underage btw

Mine are white. The second poster you replied to. They also fed me drugs and kept us basically nomadic. Most things that normal people did was not an option to me.

I’m 28 lol. Do you guys really believe that there aren’t bad people out there having kids?

congrats ill probably get a Comptia IT or Sec+ soon and get my life together (again)