"Ok class, for the next 2 weeks we will be working on a group project. You are graded as a team...

"Ok class, for the next 2 weeks we will be working on a group project. You are graded as a team, and your participation is necessary. This counts towards 40% of your grade. Now please get into a group of 4 with your friends."

What is your next move?

Attached: 7994be09-fd00-4f09-91e7-73fe7214516b_1140x641.jpg (1140x641, 120.68K)

die instantly. i collapse dead on the spot

Wait for a group of three other friends to need a free agent to do all the work.

Don't do shit because I had no friends in school, she will ask for the people without a group and put them together

Oh god not this again

Attached: 1633647680722.png (388x516, 107.03K)

sit still and see which group doesn't have enough people. Then timidly ask them if I can join.

join random group, do all the work, let them do the talking/presentation part, get good grade. ez

Welp, I guess I wait until I'm forced into the one group that is one person shy

Attached: 1621612711263.gif (275x206, 1.7M)

>wait until all groups form
>teacher comes to me and assigns me to a group that doesn't already have 4
>Do nothing for entire class let them do the work maybe I sleep
>Don't come to school or skip that class for the remaining days of the project especially if it involves presentation

I did this many times and I don't care.

>sit quietly in the corner
>wait for everyone to party up
>now begins the ultimatum strategy
>either get to have a smaller group or do it solo
>known as the lazy one who doesnt do work
>dont do shit
>nobody is mad at me
>free grades

Attached: 1630847826147.jpg (240x240, 12.71K)

our teacher never let us pick groups, she'd always 'randomly' seat us at different tables
field trips for this sucked because unless i had a friend whose parent was a chaperone, i was always in a shitty group

Depends on the class, I have a (sort of) friend in a couple of them, but in the ones in which I don't I just wait until everyone is done pairing up and then pair with the group missing one.

Walk out of the classroom and take the L

I think the last time I was truly happy was when my mom showed up at the last minute to chaperone for a field trip.

I wait for the other 3 losers who didn't get picked and end up doing all the work like the sad cuck that I am.

ask to work alone

Raise my hand and say "I don't have any friends", let the rest of the class laugh at me. I had some success with a similar strategy, way back when.

Eat the teacher's pussy

Unironically would go to my GP and get them to write me a note saying my autism makes this extremely difficult for me and that I need to work on my own.

I have a course like this in uni right now, except the group project lasts the whole quarter. It's so fucked. Every day brings me more suffering and reminds me that other people can carry on conversations and make connections, while I was broken from the start. The course only tangentially related to my field but it is necessary for me to get my degree.

>sit at desk quietly
>team up with nobody
>never speak up
>fail the class

And that's how I did it!

>What is your next move?
Go to teacher privately and explain that I have no friends. Then the teacher assigns me a group.
I did this a fuckton of times in school and in real life wagecuck situations you don't get to choose what groups you're assigned to.

Attached: 1643813633949.jpg (350x491, 25.35K)

wait until everyone groups up
hoping the teacher lets me work on it alone, ask to do so
usually get thrown into the last group that doesn't have a full regiment
either do all of the work or none of the work (if the people don't bother including me in anything)

I was, without fail, always the ONLY leftover person that didn't get in my own group and would have to be tacked on to another group. I would never end up talking to any of them. It was fucking pointless and humiliating