Be me and cut for 3 month

>be me and cut for 3 month
>motivation behind cutting: girls
>after 3 months went completely asexual because of crashed hormones
>forget what sexuality feels like
>stop cutting because you can’t do this anymore (depression, asexual, anhedonia)
>eat a massive calorie surplus and lot’s of shit
>3 wet dreams in a row which didn’t happen the last 3 months, raging libido, love women more than ever, fap everyday to hot babes because I enjoy women so much now

Am I the only one who react so bad to cutting? Deficit was not really high maybe 500

Attached: Fit slut 2.webm (640x800, 2.85M)

this is literally how your body reacts to low calories you brain dead nigger

I love women so much there is nothing in them what would disgust me.
I want to put my face between her ass and lick and smell her wonderful female asshole

>Literally wearing a thong
>Working out in public in a thong
>Like 90% naked

What a whore, at least put on leggings or some shit.

Wtf no. Did so many cuts and never had such hard symptoms.
He is likely low-mid testosterone and when he cuts he crashes

Different thing but when I start a fast, within 24h my libido goes up not down.

Cutting usually makes me more horny, because I go retard mode on the cut and have no energy, so I spend more time at home and in front of the screen.
Check your fat intake, if you fat intake is too low, your testis stop to produce test.

WHERE IS THIS PARK I NEED TO BREED

You have no idea what you're talking about. You can have zero libido even with 10000ng of testosterone. Test has nothing to do with it.

HWD village

That's a man

Read Siddhartha. You are about halfway through his journey.

I'm the complete opposite. I'm leaner than I ever thought I could be, and I find that I have so much more energy, can fuck literally for hours, and the unholy amount of female attention I get makes me want to take it out on my gf even harder than usual. Try fenugreek and tribulus if you feel your libido crashing.

Can you recommend a list of supplements to help with low libido for women?

ye but food does

This is my fetish

I'm the same. I'm 130lbs at 5'11 and 10%bf. I stopped cutting but I maintain at 1900cals now which is not really enough for me to restore libido to pre-cut levels.
Fat plays a huge role for me but there's only so much fat you can fit into your diet if you try to eat 150-200g of protein on 1900 calories.

I did 2 cheat days a couple of weeks ago where I ate ~3000cals/day including burgers, fries and milkshakes and I had wet dreams afterwards.

It's actually insane to me how much nutrition can fuck with your hormones.

I feel like people here who "don't feel like this" or even feel the "opposite" haven't been cutting for long enough or they're not nearly as lean. When I was 145lbs, my sex drive was completely normal.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

I cut, then I wear a tight t-shirt and walk among the fat, occasionally coughing so my abs become even more visible. If I see a fatty eating, or drinking sugar water, I take out my water bottle and drink so they can see it, to make them realize the garbage they are wolfing down. Occasionally I buy a burger and eat it slowly in front of one of those retarded gyms where you can see all the fatties waggle on retarded trainers.

Maybe if you're doing a fad diet and losing like 2kg per week or something. Just cut slowly, why would you ever want to go quick, you're nuking tour gains that way.

SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX

I came I saw I coomed