Summer has commeth

Post cuts
Pic is me
6’2 / 188cm
From 205 to 170lbs (93 to 78kg)

started begin March, so about 4 months

Attached: thegoodthebadandtheugly.png (3000x2016, 3.86M)

I hate being a manlet

Gross. What drug are you using junkie?

>started cut december
>only lost 20 pounds
>hardly lifted at all
It's over, though I don't think I lost much, if any muscle mass.

i'm high on life

but I ate 2000kcal per day

Why are your abs all fucked up?

maybe bad lighting or a shit angle, but probably genetics :(

how are you only 170 at 6'2? do you not have legs?

user he has 1% bf. He’s literally dying.

How can you be such low body fat with your abs barely being visible? Have you never worked your core or something?

Literally how did you do this!

Crash fast?

he wasn't obese to begin with you dummy

Meth and hope user. Hope for a better tomorrow.

Are you a retard? He is dyel at literal auschwitz body fat ofc he is light weight

you must look like complete dyel in shirt. 78 kg for a guy this tall is so low. Would feel much more intimidated by first pic. Fuck the abs (they are look shit on you anyway)

You look great dude,good job

>would feel intimidated by skinnyfat
Cope harder fat dyel

it looks unsafe with all veins popping out

Attached: paper_sheet_PNG7250.png (2466x1981, 3.12M)

Nice OP, you'll look fucking sick with a lean bulk

It's really hard to say how big people are from cropped pics. If he was next to a door frame in both pics and it wasn't cropped we could tell if he is a DYEL or not. It's really hard to tell if he is big or small in the second pic.

That's not how it works though, he has built arms and delts and will look much better and bigger in a t-shirt than a skinnyfat guy. He probably looks just about the same in the shirt as he did at 205 lbs - additional fat will not make you bigger if it's all stored in the core. 170lbs guy with 16" arms and 30" waist will dwarf a 220 lbs skinnyfat guy with 14" arms and 38" waist

how the hell do I cut further than 14-15% bf as a manlet? I come so close but always stall out around that point because I'm eating an abysmally low amount of calories at that point because of my height/calorie requirements

maybe just more cardio to afford more food so I don't feel so shitty on the cut? take a week break with maintance calories? what do you guys do?

Attached: FVtUXVqWQAolFSd.jpg (282x300, 13.63K)

Tell me what exactly you ate please, I'm on a permabulk but want to take notes for the future