Be minding my own business at the gym

>be minding my own business at the gym
>make eye contact with randos at the gym, mostly accidental
>they all make the pic related face, except this one qt who actually smiles at me
Why are you people like this?

Attached: 5DB143DF-828C-4618-A757-C59B4839101C.jpg (613x795, 63.18K)

i cant smile naturally but i try to look friendly

that's just the lowest possible level of greeting, expressing something along the lines of "ah, you are alive too" which for some reason when hiking just becomes a "hi" with a slightly more sincere look.

This.

You can't fully smile at black people. They legitimately get upset.

>be minding my own business at the gym
>vacantly looking around while resting
>the gym autist is staring directly at me
>no idea what to do so I half smile and look away

Lol why

>expressing something along the lines of "ah, you are alive too"
lel

the appropriate response is a very slight nod of the head or eyebrows without ever changing your facial expression at all

I've interacted with black people when I'm having a really good day and they do seem to get pissed.

blacks have 0 self-restraint and are incredibly neurotic and narcissitic.
They unironically think it a threat or a challenge to them personally and will fight you over it.

on the other hand, when I was walking around campus like 5 years ago depressed after a fuck up a big black dude paced by me and was like whats good my nigga cheer up

You might be calling them "n*****" in your mind. Thats what gets them upset

This is why
Monkeys smile as a threat to show their teeth.

Attached: fnbeh-03-050-g001.gif (490x249, 54.46K)

It is also the look you give people that you have seen around but havent really talked to. Once the relation is pushed up a notch you can advance to the "hi" stage.

>some autist will most likely need a 4 pages tutorial to reach the "hi" stage, even with a man

Same, this is my friendly passing face when I'm feeling like shit which is most of the time

i am

I have an agry resting face so nobody approaches me because they think I'm pissed off. It's kinda sad

For real, how do you guys recognize someone you know going past you without staring at them like a retard to make sure? I can't do it with my peripheral vision most of the time.

Gives credence to the idea of "the bugga moment"

Attached: L_1d97abf39a92fd626cf8c99f4a75a048.gif (260x195, 513.96K)

Err on the side of assuming it's them. If it's not, then it's only a few seconds of my time.

I matched with a black person on dating app and was immediately called a racist and berated by them for a half hour before I unmatched.

you americans are bizarre with randomly smiling at everyone and trying to be friends with every single person. you do that in my country here in balkans people will think you are schizophrenic or homosexual and probably beat you up

This. People think I hate them and I can tell but there’s nothing I can do about it. I also don’t care much so I guess maybe they are right.

In our country we meet our women by saying hello on the street and inviting them out to a date rather than snatching them with a special bridal sack and sprinting back to your house to marry them