Is it true?

Consuming more than 50g of protein in a sitting will go to waste and be converted into glucose or fat?

Attached: B0FF9E42-8162-4B97-9B27-4D29E54C0CE2.jpg (944x943, 100.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5828430/
kff.org/womens-health-policy/fact-sheet/intrauterine-devices-iuds-access-for-women-in-the-u-s/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its a meme

so they claim ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5828430/
but thats probably a bunch of gay nerd shit just disregard it and eat whenever

No. That's false.

Its true. And its the reason why most people look DYEL and never progress

What do they mean by this?

Attached: 3DAD5481-63A2-4CBD-802F-E773F13D3F46.jpg (460x711, 62.83K)

>Further research is nevertheless needed to quantify a specific upper threshold for per-meal protein intake.
so the article is pointless since they don't know.

Spacing out my protein has really helped in my case, since I used to be autistic about eating 100g in one sitting. Try eating more, smaller meals if you have the chance for a couple weeks, then see for yourself.

Black guy here. I've actually filtered matches on Hinge to exclude black women (fat single mothers), and white women (leathery used up whores and approaching black women obesity rates). It's improved my experience a lot.

are spics any better though? or are you dating men?

>oh man, I just ripped my biceps to shreds.
>I better make them big enough to handle that next time. I need some protein for that.
>50 grams!? Fuck off. I just want to almost fix it.
Might be true for you. My body isn't retarded though.

>My body isn't retarded though.
maybe your body is not retarded but you are.

Racist memes are funny and I don’t care if they’re poking fun at blacks whites Asians or Hispanics it’s just another form of observational humor and it’s hilarious I wish it was okay to make racist jokes all the time

Attached: file.png (227x222, 65.64K)

N

Imagine running a test on something without bothering to experience and understand it, misinterpreting the data, and then publishing it fully expecting people who've known how it works for years to accept your findings as law.

user they aren’t jokes, we are 100% serious

Only you are. That's why we are on Any Forums to laugh at plebs like you.

i am imagining it so hard right now

I’m okay with that

Oh great, so you're only abandoning babies with women with a normal BMI

My area is mostly Asians or half white women. Filtering out purely white women avoids a lot of vegans, feminists, and just generally insufferable post wall roasties.

Based

If you weren't a low class hick, you'd know all modern women have an IUD. They complain about abortion rights but they're literally incapable of pregnancy scares.

>No-no racists! Us brave colored people allies are laughing at you and your racism!

There is no "we".

Planned Parenthood is still operating and not complaining about their low profits, so you're wrong and retarded.

Not even close. Averages out at 14% for women between 15 and 44:

kff.org/womens-health-policy/fact-sheet/intrauterine-devices-iuds-access-for-women-in-the-u-s/