Has the gym changed since you started in the 2010s or whenever? Has it always been full of teens and yoga thots?

Has the gym changed since you started in the 2010s or whenever? Has it always been full of teens and yoga thots?

Attached: gettyimages-1270683459-10-41925b6ac8477b4223547cb84f3f7dc3962ccb21.jpg (2645x1983, 2.49M)

girls dress sluttier now

Guys can do the same no?

Yes it has and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. Maybe 1/10 girls worked out in their underwear. She was known as the gym slut. Now 9/10 do it. Somewhere along the line gyms stopped enforcing any kid of dress codes for women, im thinking it was after the me too movement. Nobody wants to jump in front of a bullet for body shaming or whatever.

white people ruin all slang
thot means that hoe over there
if the women are working out and not putting out pussy then they are just regular girls, not thots
stop using slang you dont understand

It's a bit distracting. I have to avoid looking at skin tight asses 24/7

christ you are disconnected from real life

Naw senpai I will use whatever retarded slang I want in whatever non cap way I want fr fr and you can only complain about it online. Seethe and cope. Get busted buster fool.

Lmao what? There's an old saying: If she breathes, she's a thot

I haven't particularly noticed guys dressing sluttier. Perhaps leggings were more uncommon among men 10 years ago.

Yes, the popularity of influencers in general is ruining fitness as well as the rest of society. This morning there was a fat black women at my gym with a tripod filming herself on the leg extension machine lmfao.

It’s changed since 2 months ago. Summer really fucked my gym. I didn’t know it would get this bad.

Girls now wear pants that go up to their waist rather than their hips. Probably correlated to fatties becoming more and more common. I don't like it

You know what's funny?
What's hilarious?
Go watch the first few crossfit games from 2007 - 2009 and look how the women dress.

Attached: 1635153832141.jpg (1024x955, 58.9K)

Good question. Girls can do it much easier. But they'll just look like the other girls. Guys have to be chad.jpg to get away with it but the reward is being based.

Attached: 1624218947533.jpg (2115x2115, 807.82K)

Women didn’t lift weights, they didn’t even go near the weight racks. They used to just hangout near the treadmills and yoga mat areas.

All women are queens.

Why does this absolutely justed twink get posted here as some sort of inspiration?

We don't understand your gay culture please leave

They are all wearing T shirts and short shorts… what’s your point?

Loud and wrong lmao

It's not an inspiration, it's an example. Dudes always complain about how women dress when they should be pushing the limits of publicly accepted sex appeal themselves.

>we
You mean you newfag

Yes its always had yoga thots. The change is that theres more people at the gym than ever. It was never this mainstream. Zyzz came along and changed it, for the better IMO. But as of the past couple years it's always crowded. My gym opens at 5, and a few years back I would be the only guy there at open. Now there's 5-10 other guys waiting in the parking lot with me. I haven't been able to find another time where I'm the only one there. I may have to find another gym and go at 2AM

I think he looks alright but you're welcome to outdo him with a timestamped pic.

Attached: 1653794070324.jpg (680x823, 142.26K)

You think I’m going to not only post a pic but make sure it’s undeniably me? Lmao