I've noticed there is a large portion of fitness community that is afraid of plants and think it's manly to avoid them

I've noticed there is a large portion of fitness community that is afraid of plants and think it's manly to avoid them.

What is the cause of this?

Attached: plant foods.jpg (500x404, 65.92K)

pseudo-bravado.
also, it's not as much of 'being manly' than it is a fallacious appeal to base desires and abdication of personal responsibility. much easier to gorge yourself on, a necessary food type yes, but in a gluttonous manner - and claim that gluttony is 'manly'. when in reality, it is deeply spiritually sickening to participate in murder beyond what we must. to take without consideration is an extremely nigger tier behavior, of all things, especially toward the kingdoms helpless to resist us, the animals and earth.
on the flipside, there's no doubt once you directly experience the benefit of a superfood mix tripling your energy, an herbal tincture making your digestion twice as good, or just plain refreshing good fruit, the ego steps back and sits the fuck down.
also jews did 9/11.

enjoy your anti-nutrients, idiot

>large portion of fitness community
it's really only fat americans trying to justify eating goyslop substitutes

things a carnilarper will never do:
post body

Gnosticism; I.e: “reality is bad, common sense, experience and intuition are unreliable.”

There you are ketoschizo, I thought I lost you

I’m not sure, but it must be related to why vegans irrationally avoid protein, even from plant-based sources. I ate a vegan diet for 2 years (grew up eating a terrible diet and was fat, so I needed to lose weight and reset my diet). It was so frustrating trying to get protein eating vegan food. Pretty much nothing ready-made on the market at the time had anywhere close to enough protein. Maybe 3g max per serving of vegan foods. If I wanted protein, I had to prepare my own meal.

I think it stemmed from protein being a reason people were concerned about adopting a vegan diet. Rather than make vegan foods that had lots of protein, which actually isn’t too hard, vegans would avoid protein altogether, in some retarded protest or as a demonstration of how protein is unnecessary. Basically tribalism plus low-IQ.

TL;DR people do retarded things because those people are retarded

>Rather than make vegan foods that had lots of protein, which actually isn’t too hard, vegans would avoid protein altogether
I think it's moreso a lot of vegans are concerned about their health and excess animal proteins is shown to cause kidney damage.

IDK where you've met low protein vegans tho. Unless they're women.

Reading comp score: zero

Jewish propaganda

>What is the cause of this?
Every single person that hates veggies cannot cook for shit.

because

Attached: level 6 vegan.webm (480x480, 1.96M)

Its not fear. Its a recognition that not all plants are equally digestible to all people.

MANY people can eat broccoli just fine and not suffer gastric distress - others have to make sure its well cooked- still others find they feel better (less gas, bloating, indigestion) if they avoid it entirely.

Repeat this process for may different types of green vegetables.

Almost noone can readily digest oak leaves, so we dont call them "edible" even though we also dont call them "poisonous." This is not considered radical.

Nor should avoiding a bunch of other plants be callwed "radical"

Before you criticize the avoidance of plants by some, you need to ask yourself what precisely, is being lost by not eating vegentables? Go ahead and say "muh fiber" or "muh vitamins and minerals." Thats normie tier thinking; be precise - which vitamins and minerals exactly?

There is a lot of research and theory that says fiebr is overblown and not encesary if someone is otherwise eating a whole food/meat and egg diet.

Also, the vitamin needs of meat eaters is less than that of omnivores - go ahead and google the use of vitamin c in the synthesis of carnitine and tell me whether meat eaters need more or less vitamin c to make that happen.

I eat evegtables because my guts are pretty good and I like them. But I am not hostile to the argument that for some, digestion and nutrient absorption is better without them.

Stan Efferding's vertical diet is a good balnced treatment of the de minimis role vegtanbles need to play in the healthy diet of an athlete looking to eat well and healthfully (hint - he recommends modest amounts of certain vegetables)

Finally, fruit is frequently different - far more digestible to almost all humans than vegetable matter.

>“reality is bad, common sense, experience and intuition are unreliable.”
all of that stuff points to meat being better. almost every traditional culture on earth considers meat to be the most nutritious and valuable food.

This seems to apply to a lot of men in general,
I don't know any women who refuse to eat veg but several guys I know range from calling it rabbit food and acting like it will make their nads fall off to petulantly refusing to eat them like some kind of toddler

Most people here eat their veggies, because it is part of the standard bodybuilder diet
>Rice
>Broccoli
>Chicken (or other meat)
Stop pretending

It's an American thing. You wouldn't understand

oh look another faggot made a vegan thread.
Die of nigger AIDS faggot

I-I-Its fake right?

>There is a lot of research and theory that says fiebr is overblown and not encesary if someone is otherwise eating a whole food/meat and egg diet.
Post some mr ESL

Perhaps it’s time to invest in a thesaurus.