Are there any other black anons who pedestalize white women...

Are there any other black anons who pedestalize white women? I'm currently stemcelmaxxing but as soon as I start making any decent money I'm probably start dating the first white girl who shows interest in me

Attached: 1639873569872.jpg (2272x3024, 843.42K)

>I'm probably
I'll probably

based good job black user
t white user

No. Faggots like you are why people on here think we're obsessed with white women.

my bad user, I'm not going to change any time soon
yeah I made sure I chose a career that would lead to six figures eventually I'm not materialistic myself but I now how much income level matters

No, putting women of other races on a pedestal is not only lame, but literal degenerate behavior. I could never as an upstanding member of society.

please PLEASE for the love of god, do internships. I'm not black I'm brown but fuck is it hard getting a job as a non-white/non-pajeet if you didn't do any internships

>pedestalize
Wow, big word for a nigger

is it because you like the way white women look, or dont like the way black women act / look?

No hate, you like whatever you like. But in general it's not healthy to fetishize any race. The more white women you have romantic relationships with the more you'll realize most races are more or less the same.

She looks so comfy and hot

No im brown and I feel sorry for all you non white robots that like white women, my indian feind has a white gf and she is a massive cunt.

I've done a ton of internships, i spent the last three years experience maxxing. I'm actually working two remote jobs atm while finishing uni.

Yes I have no life

I like the way white women look. I'm attracted to black women as well but to me the most beautiful black woman wouldn't compare to a basic blonde haired blue eyed starbucks drinking tiktok using snowbunny

you're right I'll probably grow out of it

>I could never as an upstanding member of society.
user, you're on Any Forums

good. yeah you got this, bro. hope you get a white gf soon

Attached: .png (720x644, 38.54K)

Racemixing is fucking disgusting. "People" participating in miscegnation should be killed.

fortunately you don't have the power to enforce your beliefs, stay mad user

Take this post back or face the repercussions of your actions

Attached: sodiumnitrite.png (613x679, 582K)

it's true user. Acting self righteous on r9k is pretty retarded, now i won't take my post back and you'll just have to deal with that

This here ladies and gentlemen, is called a coon. It's one thing to date white women, it's coonery to do this shit