Is the barbell bent over row the ultimate back workout redpill?

Is the barbell bent over row the ultimate back workout redpill?

Attached: file.png (1320x880, 683.19K)

redpill me on bent over rows vs dumbbell rows

barbell lifts like this are for kids scared to learn workouts that arent memes

I will not do the buck broken pose for you faggots, I will ALWAYS do weighted pull ups. Bending over is for women and ass fucked men.

I only see DYELs doing them. Machines and chest supported rows are where it's at.

just do chinups you fat fuck
barbell rows are crap

Pendlay rows and weighted pullups for me. I alternate them each time I'm in the gym and I do unweighted pullups every day for posture gains

Fuck you, do both.

Just take the weighted pull/chin up pill and grow some fucking wings man gtfo here with that barbell row shit

Attached: 1646157737650.jpg (900x900, 92.84K)

barbell rows do nothing for your back

Well they do something and I enjoy doing them. I think they help improve your pull/chin ups quite a bit too, so that's enough reason. Helped me move on to weighted pull ups easier. Do 20 sets now.

15 sets pull ups 5 chin ups. I should probably do more chins now that you mention it. Thanks man.

Attached: 1655431925777.gif (607x609, 821.08K)

At least it's better than deadlifts

You need pullups and bent over row grip variations to hit the whole back.

Fucking dyel faggots can't comprehend that a vertical and horizontal row aren't the same thing

I'm not bending over FAGGOT.

I've never heard such COPE in my life. You guys definitely are small or have underdeveloped back cuts. This is the goat of back exercises. You have shit form and need to stretch. The guy talking about seated rows withchest supported is an idiot. The whole point of a bent over
row to not have your chest supported. Don't spread dumb shit dumbass

That paragraph was interesting but please post back thanks.

dbrows best

It is oldschool and difficult, you can't do it while listening to Kpop so its a nono.

Attached: Eiferman Barbell Row.jpg (807x329, 307.82K)

do both

Attached: 1631409928135.gif (320x300, 3.04M)