Killing toe fungus/bacteria

What's the best way to kill any and all toe fungus and bacteria? I want to buy a new pair of hockey skates and I want to make sure my feet are as clean as possible before I use them.

Soaking my feet in Colloidal Silver? Soaking in vinegar? Soaking in baking soda?

Attached: ce0bdcb182dfef3516add71a61e157dd.jpg (760x524, 70.94K)

Epsom Salt

Mix vinegar and bleach in a shallow pan and soak for 30 min

Ummmmmm. I'm gonna try Epsom salt first.

Warm water, and a little bit of bleach.

Will this poison me?

soak them in gasoline and light on fire

Bleach water. 2 tablespoons per liter of water in your foot bath.

bump
I also want to buy new shoes and I have this problem, how to get rid of it ?

Attached: IMG_20220621_201346.jpg (724x965, 80.38K)

Is it nail fungus or athlete’s foot? Usually these things take months to treat and not with fucking baking powder or bleach.

If your dealing with a persistent issue go see a doctor for oral medication or get some fucking Jublia.

It's just a little bit of nail fungus.

The most important thing is to keep your feet dry. Wear socks as little as possible. Make them bone dry after a shower. Your ancestors evolved to run around barefoot all day, they didn't get foot fungus.

Piss over your feet in the shower

kys and never post again

>they didn't get foot fungus.
how do you know

baking soda and epsom salt.

fungus and bacteria do not like high amounts of alkalinity. the epsom salt will put magnesium in your skin and will be really good for you and help with DOMS

you are cutting your nails down too short and you are not cutting your nails flat.

Yes. If you wear a gas mask you will be fine though.

Attached: 529ED89C-0D73-4998-927E-E4211BE6A0EA.jpg (725x641, 365.87K)

if it's actual toe nail fungus then I've heard applying Vicks vapor rub on them nightly will eventually help. Heard it takes months tho.

if I kms, then I cannot post again regardless

Chlorohexidine body scrubbing. Or adding bleach to your bath water but I hate the lingering smell of that one. Also, sulfur soap, but again, nasty smell.