Would loosen his belt have saved him?

Would loosen his belt have saved him?

Attached: 1655773410245.jpg (640x319, 51.89K)

I have this as well :( childhood obesity is not fun

Literally me

Dont really understand whats going on here. Just loose more weight innit?

He had his belt way too tight, probably changed his bone structure

What are you going on about?

What % is left pic? That's about where I am. How do I get all this fat off my butt? It's like everything I have is on my ass

Are you stupid?

Lose weight

What a great idea

Ali G thread

Correct, everything I see says surgery is the only way to fix the skin part but the bone structure it fucked. Maybe some experimental korean surgery that shaves the bones but makes it so you can never squat.

This thread is stupid. He has virtually no muscle definition in his abs with massive love handles. What the fuck are you guys on about with belts? You fucks will seize any opportunity to be dormers, I swear.

Attached: dallemini_2022-6-20_16-37-16.png (518x673, 517.42K)

*doomers

It's literally just fat, he's still a flabmaster and needs to get below 20% bf.

Why do we have child bearing hips bros

Attached: 1627712898577.jpg (635x468, 30.55K)

You can't spot-lose fat so losing weight is literally you only option

OK retard. Notice how is boobs are sagging, yet he doesn't have much fat there? A byproduct of you having calories is either the production of fat or muscle. It looks like the guy in OP's pic is either at a big enough calorie deficit and/or watches his macros while lifting. He can get his extra skin, but he's gotta start doing more than benchpresses and reverse curls.

OP here. Check this pic:
it explains my "tight belt theory" very well. Afraid of dropping his pants in public

Left is me with bigger biceps, shoulders, and more chest hair. I've given up bros, Mexican food and drinks are too fucking good. I'm still lifting every day but I'm never getting below 15% bf I've accepted it.

Attached: wr9a9sn4g2261.jpg (1080x1080, 243.04K)