Is pizza more Any Forums than we thought?

Is pizza more Any Forums than we thought?

>cheese (lots of proteins, good fats, calcium etc)
>wheat (carbs, no difference than pasta or bread for breakfast)
>tomatoes

I see nothing bad in this

Attached: BB33B301-BBA0-42D1-A454-71EF85D74DA5.jpg (1200x750, 213.16K)

>seed oil
>wheat/grains
>processed high salt cheese
>processed high salt red meat
naa you’re a faggot

Homemade pizza absolutely is, but shit like Pizza Hut is just junk food that you should avoid. Kinda like how homemade burgers can be healthy, but not McDonald’s

Hello my partner in crime, did you see my keto discord post that I cross posted to /r/keto today! Haha xd

Do itakas don’t use olive oil? And since when they put oil in pizza

Yes, we put olive oil in the sauce but it's a miniscule amount. Most oil is used on the tray to make sure the pizza doesn't stick. However if you have a wood oven or something similar you can avoid putting the oil

Nice projection faggot.
Wheat and grains are bad.
I eat good carbs like potatoes.
Cry more little bitch.

homemade pizza with decent ingredients is the shit

>inb4 fruit on pizza
my home, my pizza, my rules you cunt

Attached: pizz.png (484x219, 255.78K)

I call this the italian killer

Attached: EPEe4oTWoAAJjxG.jpg (1200x750, 1.07M)

Gem alert, thanks for clarifying my fellow keto discord sister!!!

Attached: ghj.jpg (650x690, 49.59K)

Lacks this

Attached: Screenshot_20220621_191811.jpg (1080x1291, 340.82K)

wheat and grains are... LE BAD
potatoes are... LE GOOD

>wheat and grains are... LE BAD
>potatoes are... LE GOOD

Attached: F9765818-61F3-4E2C-ACF7-B399381929DD.png (1022x1432, 1.14M)

Pizzaia great, murrcan """""" pizza"""""" is shit

200g~ whole flour (700~ calories)
100g~ mozzarella (250~ calories)
15-20ml olive oil (150-200~ calories)
Tomato sauce (forgettable amount of calories)
You can add toppings of your choice to balance the macros with more proteins or add light toppings like grilled vegetables if you want to keep it lighter. Pizza has a lot of calories, but it should never be an issue for an active adult male and if you make it with the proper recipe and not using American garbage ingredients, it can be healthy as well. I make and eat pizza 3-4 times per week (usually 2 pizzas) and I'm in shape, or at least not fat. It all comes down to the quality of the ingredients and how many calories you burn everyday
(posting body to prove that I'm not a lardass)

Attached: IMG_20220620_180319.jpg (3264x2448, 1.56M)

What toppings do you use to stop it from getting repetitive?

Fat fuck incel with shit tattoos kek, absolutely delusional and completely pathetic. Kys ugly incel

The tattoo alone granted me more pussy in a year that you'll ever see in your entire life you bitter troon. Post body with timestamp or get lost

Mostly meat (cold cuts) or fresh sausage combined with a sprinkle of various cheeses. Grilled vegetables with canned tuna is also pretty good and balanced

Macro ratios are sub-par. Cheese is more fat than protein and the crust is pure carbs.
It’s fine but eating a diet heavy in pizza is bad if you are looking to be lean/muscular/athletic

>More projection