There are people who think you need steroids to look like this

>There are people who think you need steroids to look like this

Attached: 1655778786887.jpg (1077x1080, 209.92K)

this is just twice as much muscle as me and I'm not even putting that much effort in

Post body

Attached: 1637541869883.jpg (640x480, 39K)

Give it a rest,
he has said publicly that he uses steroids for movies and he hates it.

They might not be necessary, but he uses them.

>he has said publicly that he uses steroids for movies and he hates it.
Never happened

not him but if they can hire a guy who will do steroids or a guy who won’t then why would they choose the latter?

Dude, you should have censored the mirror also. If that is even you that is.

all that minimum effort to block out face, ruined by mirror

Its for a movie not a bodybuilding comp. As long as they are in good shape and can act theres no need for them to care about roids.

lurk moar

No just 5+ years of consistency

I will always laugh at this pic no matter when its posted, that geeky face does not match that roided out body

But what about the guy who is on roids and can act? They’re competing with someone who will undoubtedly perform better. They will look fuller, better, have more energy and likely more confidence. Nobody’s saying he needs to run high tren for years, but natties objectively can not compete with roiders. I say this as a natty it’s just true. It’s like women competing with men

Not sure where you are getting the idea that the bigger actors who roid are always going to be chosen over a built natty. If this was the case Tom Holland wouldnt be spiderman.

You think Holland is natty? Lmao.

I think you have a misunderstanding on what roids do. Not everyone who pins is a mass monster. If you want to look natty you’ll look natty+. If you want to get big you’ll get big+. It’s not just a matter of size. That’s not what will get them the role. It’s the enhanced performance, caused by you know

Performance enhancing drugs

is hollywood natty?

Attached: HHmovies.jpg (1114x352, 409.27K)

>Some people think you can generalize the results people get from steroids and proceed to minimize/exagerate these potential results.

You all realize hormones are highly subjective and that some people absolutely need testosterone just to look remotely masculine, while others can get jacked with no supplements at all, right?

noone in hollywood is natty and you're a fool to think so.

>t. has not lifted for 5 years consistently.

>5'7 145 pounds
please be bait

Point is 99% of people including most of this board think you can not get hemsworths physique natty when its just not true