Why does Any Forums hate tattoos?

They're cool. I don't see what's bad about them, its just like a haircut to me. Another form of expression.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-10-18-at-5.52.04-PM.jpg (1179x797, 106.02K)

Sheltered teenagers looking for a way to feel unique.

Now that tattoos are mainstream the same autists who would have gotten them in the 90s are too tradpilled to do it now. Anything to help them feel individual

Thinking of getting the WHMIS symbol for compressed gas on my ass desu

most tattoos suck

>if you dont get epicly tatted with your favorite memes and quotes then you're.... tradpilled!
lol

I regret mine, everyone I know regrets theirs and would rather have something else done or nothing at all

I always discourage people from getting them if they don't have them, but I have a shitload of 'em.

>looking for a way to feel unique
Apply the same logic to hairstyles and clothing though...

In certain cultures they had specific meaning (like Japan or ancient Europe (celts)) but today they're viewed as trashy because people treat them like a notebook doodle, but on their skin permanently. There's nothing wrong with expression, per se, but pic related looks retarded. It makes people look like an impulsive, white trash child.

Attached: retard tattoos.jpg (640x426, 42.96K)

Show tats and why you got them

>same autists who would have gotten them in the 90s
autists did not get tattoos in the 90s you stupid fucking zoomer scum

the only people who got them then were subculture types where it was a specific part of the aesthetic. even then, the take rate for tats in those subcultures was not 100%.

shit like face tats and neck tats were unthinkable

I do. It is the same thing
Not what I said. Read it back slowly. He asked about specifically Any Forums which is full of antisocial "religious" larpers

I don’t regret mine at all and never have, most people I know with tattoos don’t either

cope

Pic related i just a meme. Surely you just wouldn't get stupid shit on you and get cool shit like this.

Attached: d588ed17719d49c34cdebcccb1eef61a.jpg (564x698, 58.84K)

yeah people with colored hair and most modern "fashion" designs are retarded too

I am not a gigantic faggot. Therefore, I hate tattoos.

Attached: 1554123422590.jpg (1080x1266, 84.57K)

coloured hair is kinda cringe I agree but just don't dress like your mental illness is your only personality trait and you're good

Attached: 0b0764296c65a898deeb6ea63a36a8a0.jpg (564x1002, 115.83K)

i love led zeppelin

It's not personal, and the art itself is nice, but it still comes across as low-brow. Have you read Milton? What's the purpose of the tattoo?

Nobody needed to be "trad" in the 90s because we still had a functional society. Society is now disintegrating in real time before our eyes. Low time preference people, the kind that don't carve doodles into their skin, are alarmed by it.

>normalfag at work has "unforgiven" on his neck
>also has "1 of 3" on his arm (he's the eldest sibling)
>brags about these all the time like it's somehow interesting
No, these don't make you interesting. It's lame.

>social change is prevalent
>racism at an all time low
>general acceptance increased
>jobs and housing
>welfare programs
>men and women no longer forced into "roles" and can do what they want
Society is failing guys it'll happen just you wait

Fpbp
There used to be daily tattoo threads on the zyzz era