Life is so fucking boring it's unbelievable

Life is so fucking boring it's unbelievable.

Attached: wp6178248.jpg (2560x1440, 202.7K)

that doesn't sound so bad. being bored is better than being stressed by life

It's still bad, where's the excitement? Where's the adventure?

If you got the Note, would you use it?

Yea i'd find out the names of the jews who control everything and write them down.

do drugs bro

I don't have any and there any drug dealers in my country.

t's the fucking constant oppression from all of this reality's demands that is unbelievable

*there arent any drug dealers in my country*

You realize it's your own fault that you're bored correct? You have the ability to go out and do anything at this very moment but you don't pursue what you could find potentially interesting. Stop being a lazy fagot

aww im so sorry user, id give u some if mine if we knew each other

>ou have the ability to go out and do anything
No i can't, 99% of things is a boring grind. Fuck you faggot

kiss already

Not everyone lives in a place where there's a lot to do. A lot of people in this world live in really depressing places with very little opportunities of any kind. The Internet is about as good as it gets in places like that because meatspace is just a load of crap that goes on for miles and miles and miles.

That just means that you are boring and a crybaby. Only boring people get bored.

>no drug dealers in an entire country
Yeah you are low IQ lmao holy shit faggot

u get the popcorn i get the weed? not the biggest fan of enemies to lovers but this one hits different

Fuck you bitch theres no fucking skidrow in my country where i can just go get heroin. I'd need to know like a hundred people to just get weed, you think i know that many since im on here piece of shit nigger

yea but who cares obviously this retard can't find the dealers, no need to attack them

im going sober right now cuz weed lowrers my t levels but ill bring da popcorn ;)

>2022
>Still not buying off the darknet

Attached: 1603524875546.gif (200x147, 1.13M)

are you fucking retarded, you get cought if you send drugs internationally. I'm not from usa you dumb cunt it would get caught at the border or it's a honeypot even better.

Life is what you make it. You are mentally deficit if you cant find something interesting about it. Instead you waste all of your time being underage neet on Any Forums. Get a grip chang. Verification not required.

I do fucking nothing all day but sit on the internet. I can't even get myself up before 1pm. Outside of that I get blackout drunk with the same group of people who I don't really like a handful of times a week.
I'm failing everything at university. Its been this way for 4 years now.

How do I start being productive? Is there any advice other than literally just start doing stuff and stop being a degenerate?

Attached: 1637258115708.gif (500x717, 852.08K)

>>Still buying off the darknet

y'all are using the internet - a place where you can for example can get and consume almost any book/movie/videogame to exist, I dont get how you can be bored, its def y'all fault

zzzzooooooommmm-er faggot

Alcohol
>Alcohol
Alcohol
>Alcohol
Alcohol

Attached: 1603524883192.jpg (361x305, 28.02K)

Kill yourself tranny gtfo of my thread.

Struck a nerve chang?

you up for any other kind of drugs?

unrelated but im sad cause i got invited to a rave tomorrow and i can't go, now i just want some cheap ass amphetamines with god knows what in them

ok go back to wasting your life doing nothing then grandpa

Ok tell me how to get psychedelics off the street. The only shit people sell is weed and maybe molly.