Hope you friends don't think all your muscles are going to save you in a fight

Hope you friends don't think all your muscles are going to save you in a fight.
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1655813411810.webm

This is all you get for "being a man"

Attached: 1632201261866.png (1389x715, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hansenmortuary.com/obituary/578684/michael-jude-montanarella/wall/
twitter.com/stillgray/status/1538305761725452288
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He was right in shooting that cunt, there's a proper way to set up a beef fight and that's not it lads.

>dumb DYEL acting like a nigger and getting treated like one
Bro that ain't it. Any Forums is just autistic people finding comfort in the repetitiveness of routines, dieting and calorie counting and lifting for even more autistic reasons.
Here's a peek at what this board is truly about enjoy your stay touristbro

Attached: fit_autism_help.png (2300x2560, 2.6M)

He lost because he didn't have any muscles.

I’m not watching that but imagine being a man and being so weak that you not only feel the need to carry a gun but also gun down a WOMAN lmao. I would kill myself in shame.

I don't think any of us are lifting in order to threaten a man with a gun.

You dont fucking know me bitch

Well, I would advise you don't, I suppose.

Keep posting these OP. We are so close to guns becoming illegal. Just a few more shootings and viral videos.

Fuck you, put your hands up and scrap like a man, bitch

*shoots*

good, more of this scum needs to be cleared out from society
also, 21ft rule

hansenmortuary.com/obituary/578684/michael-jude-montanarella/wall/

Attached: 1642386189948.jpg (300x300, 53.03K)

kek'd

So this is what weak republicans do all day.

twitter.com/stillgray/status/1538305761725452288
>Another angle. He had a knife in his waistband. Shooting was justified
>There’s a podcast about the shooting, an interview with the guy who fired in self-defense. No charges. He had a restraining order against the shirtless lunatic.

>all your muscles
for you

where'd this guy get shot? ive seen a few gun violence vids and not once have i heard someone literally say "owwww". they either slowly lose consciousness and don't feel pain, or they get shot and don't even know it, or they just insta-die. this is my first time seeing a guy screaming "owwww" like that. even the kike in the kyle rittenhouse case didn't cry like a bitch, he just whimpered away holding his arm.

Well as you can see at the last second the guy decides to do what you aren’t supposed to do and shoots him in the stomach. The most painful place.

It depends on where you get shot and what with. Getting shot with a rifle cartridge is quite often quite painless at first, your nerves literally cannot keep up with what just happened. Getting shot with a common 9mm in the gut, well, that is unpleasant.

*blasts you*

lmao how many of you faggots are spamming this obituary?

*bang* *bang* *bang*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hahaha, someone attempted to car jack me in Albuquerque, once. I gut shot him. It's probably better to hit someone in the chest, but it definitely immediately disabled my attacker. I don't know what you mean by not supposed to. Do whatever you need to in order to get back home safe. I'd gut shoot 1000 men if it means I get back home safe.

if this is america, that guy probably got life in prison for defending himself

Nah, it was self defense all the way through.

He was charged but they dropped it because the attacker had prior offenses+ he had a knife+ there was a restraining order against him

no, that jew got away with it. You wouldn't though, you would get locked away AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You have a lot of visceral pain receptors in the abdomen.
People who get shot and don't even know it are generally pumped up with adrenalin to the max or severely intoxicated.

>a rifle cartridge is quite often quite painless at first, your nerves literally cannot keep up with what just happened
kek just shut the fuck up user

did he die from this? i saw the obit, but did he die from this or smth unrelated?

KEK

>doesn’t know about Kyle Rittenhouse
That guy shoot 3 jews and killed 2 and walked on all charges because those hebrews attacked him

what a fucking retard