Döner Kebab-based diet

Hey Any Forums,

i've been wondering about how effective a Döner-based diet would be in trying to gain muscle/weight.

Döner has lots of protein and comes witha lot of vegetables and greens. Its sauce, bread and meat are probably also a good source of calories.

Furthermore, Döner is not filled with chemicals like in other various Fast-Food chains (McDonalds, PizzaHut etc...), so i suppose it's healthy too.

One Döner at a good restaurant costs around 5€ (5,28$), making it a cheap, rich and simple piece of food.

According to wikifit.de/kalorientabelle/fast-food/doener-kebab, an average Döner has:

644 Calories / 2695 Kilojoules
42g of Protein
87,5g of Carbohydrates
129,5mg of Cholesterol
and lots of Iron / Magnesium

I'm a student so i seek the cheapest and healthiest method to get in lots of nutrients.

And yes, i'm german.

Attached: doener.jpg (1440x1440, 269.3K)

Youre just copying my club sandwich only diet but in a much less based way

>5€
Chemical-filled garbage. Aim for minimum 20€ sandwiches.

>cheapest and healthiest method to get in lots of nutrients
>restaurant
ngmi

this is rly funny once u see the other thread i nearly spit out my milk

Which chemicals does it have?

The meat is just stacked-chicken/cow meat pierced with a kind of spear, and the Kebab itself is ALWAYS fully-visible behind the counter, not hidden behind big machines like in McDon's for example.

Attached: Döner.jpg (750x1077, 197.9K)

Du solltest kochen lernen.
>5 Euro, bitte.....

The fieces from the migrants who make them should count as chemicals

Doner meat, like Gyros is filled with nitrates(Gyros in Germany is shit ), calorie wise you can manage but you will probably be bloated all day, never mind the whole cancer link.
Try eating chicken stuff instead if Turks offer them.

'cado chemicals

Attached: 1628871470774.png (616x381, 37.65K)

Ich kann schon die meisten Fleische braten/kochen, und eine diverse Kategorie von Gerichten zubereiten.

Problem ist, ich bin derzeit zu pleite.

I think it's decent if you avoid the Sneed oil fried fries
Why not just make them at home though? You can buy better quality meat and bread and veggies for less money

I don't know what country you live in user but in the UK doner is made with shit tier meat. you might as well be eating onions burgers with all the crap they put in it.

try and go for something that gets sold as shwarma or gyros since it's gonna be marketed to less poor/drunk people and probably will be the same thing except made of actual meat.

souvlaki is best since you just have cubes of real meat rather than suspicious shavings of 40% fat, when im cutting I just get the skewers with no pitta and chips inside but its a great combination of carbs fats and protein

breaking news, cow meat is fatty

>pleite
Verständlich, aber selbst kochen ist billiger.

>5€
Do germans really

Döner outside of big German citie will definitely be dogshit.

But the other option you described doesn't sound too bad either.

I am underweight so i wouldn't mind a bit more fat

this, just buy decent meat and DIY something kebab-like
- meat, stir fry
- some greens or veg (tomatoes, cuke and lettuce gets you there already)
- extra virgin olive oil, ideally not thermally processed
- whole wheat bread, or just do rice (prep accordingly if whole-grain from the places with arsenic), and you can swap to easier veg to make the whole thing into stir-fry with 3 days' worth of leftovers
tldr stir fry good ingredients and you're gucci

selbst kochen ist günstiger als 1 döner jeden tag

In welcher Kleinstadt leben Sie, wo Fleisch so günstig zu haben ist :o ??

Bisschen haben Sie aber schon recht...

that's a great price, fast food costs like £8 minimum in my country for a real meal.

do americans really get to buy burgers and shit for a dollar and 99 cents? I though that was 1960's good old days prices

>less based
t. Never had a döner

Alter, in meinem Edeka gibt es Suppenhuhn für je das Kilo 2,69€. Mach einfach Hühnersuppe (obwohl bei mir mal ein Huhn 'ne Zyste gehabt hat)

eat eggs, tuna and skyr/magerquark, oats, rice, ... if you're broke

die preise für döner sind ein absoluter witz mittlerweile, selbst in kreuzberg wo bude an bude steht