Do you think you'll die a virgin?

Do you think you'll die a virgin?

Attached: raw.png (480x300, 240.1K)

No, I think I'll be alone and horny one day and just see a hooker. My only pain is missing out on stuff I can't otherwise do with a hooker including
>fucking her raw and cumming on her body and fucking her again
>kissing her and licking her pussy
>cumming deep inside her throat
>cuddling for fucking hours naked
>randomly fucking her whenever I want
These are the things I'll never experience, penis in vagina is easy to achieve, but these, not so much.

>5'7 "little man"
>ugly
>skinny
>hairy
>autistic
>seen as autistic psychopath with manlet complex
of course

You can do all of those things with a hooker for the right price.

99.9% sure I will but I don't care anymore, I have way bigger problems than not being able to get laid

We're talking about tens of thousands of dollars.

I hope so.
I detest women

i dont think it, i know it
if you were only 5 inches taller you'd be seen as confident by default. nature is cruel.

I'm 5'8 and get called little man too. Bunch of fucking cunt nuggets

>saw a prostitute
>have e-gf who wants to meet

5'6 here, if that makes you guys feel better. My answer to OPs question should be obvious too. Every fantasy of me being ever loved are instantly crushed by reality when i look in the mirror.

I have body count of over 200 girls, all prostitutes. I think 200 is actually lowballing it, by quite a bit. Yeah, chads can pull girls; but can he literally hop from one girl to another over the span of one day, consistently, for years on end. I can also keep doing it in 40s, 50s, etc, all while my girls continue to be in their 20s

am 30+ and am really living on borrowed time . am done , i dont see any light at the end of the tunnel .
i think am just gonna end it all . its better , lving your whole life with anxiety and austsm Neet ...
is not a life worth fighting for.

>5'6 here, if that makes you guys feel better
It doesn't really. All my siblings and dad are 6'+

I am the runt

Absolutely I will. Paying a prostitute just perpetuates gynocracy.

yeah by choice most likely. I love women. I jerk off to them a lot. but I cannot see myself ever being able to get comfortable with dealing with the same person for more than an hour at a time and being touched so much.

Yes no question. I am incapable of interacting with anyone male or female.

Yes. I just don't know how anything works anymore.

you can book a good one for 2 days with less than 2 000

how are the powers ?

No, but I'll die unhappyunhappy