What's your comfort food?

What's your comfort food?

For me, it's a large cup of soda filled with two cans of diet and regular pepsi, with orange chicken with white rice and broccoli. Then on the side, a few egg rolls or crab rangoons.

Attached: 1612736106146.png (680x966, 858.66K)

coke zero is superior to diet drinks

Usually a bag of chips, non specific but usually some form of kettle cooked; an energy drink, and then something good and filling from the grocery deli like one of their wraps, or salmon sushi. Then I bring it home and munch it all while browsing Any Forums.

Anythnig fried oily, unhealthy, chicken proerebaly, like a 15 piece KFC bucket for example.

>What's your comfort food?
Vaginal secretions.

Attached: 1640239703877.png (915x798, 880.55K)

For me it's either a poutine, or some niocchies with blue cheese.

Namenigger kys originally

source? proofs?? rebuttal??

Yeah this was intended to be a comfy thread, please stop namefagging and being a weirdo

coke zero is great, try it.

I've tried all the coke products and I simply like [canned] regular and regular diet pepsi more

baguette with brie and some kind of nice lunchmeat, fruit, juice and coffee. Brings me back to picnics as a kid
Also, pizza and wings is always an excellent comfort food. Also reminds me of childhood and how excited I would be when we had pizza for dinner

ok. same I really like Coke zero. It has no sodium unlike diet Coke.

Steak torta with horchata and beer. Add some tacos to that if I'm feeling really fat.

Salmon sashimi for me, with rice, shredded white radish and onions sauce. I crack a raw egg and mix it into the onions sauce.

Attached: 05A2B238-9F5E-4868-B05A-E5D672613BC0.jpg (1000x667, 172.89K)

Bonchon spicy wings with pickled radish too.

Attached: CD1E10E1-C6D2-434E-9664-86779D36CE35.jpg (275x183, 13.17K)

Bread with cheese hits a certain spot

I eat my morning waffle with strawberry jam mixed with cream cheese, it's the only part of my breakfast I really enjoy and look forward to, idk eggs and sausage/bacon and hash browns just get old after awhile. Not to say they're bad it's just idk

my Any Forums immersion is ruined by this fuckin' namenigger

It really does, and that sounds yummy. Idk what it is, it just never gets old

Mine is ruined by your autistic fit.

Pancakes and two pears cut into slices is my breakfast every Sunday. It's the perfect end to a shitty week.