I've been noticing more and more athletes saying they eat less meat, they eat fish, stuff like that, how come?

I've been noticing more and more athletes saying they eat less meat, they eat fish, stuff like that, how come?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-21 at 10-32-24 UFC Welterweight Champion Kamaru Usman's Training Routine & Diet Gym & Fridge Men's Health.png (1600x832, 1.22M)

Because meat is poison

Too much estrogen in the female cows. I've been trying to get my hands on bull (male) meat but its damn near impossible

is that purple ackey?

They also say they don't use steroids.

Post physique with time stamp.

...isnt that like, the only thing males are used for besides breeding?

Usman always reminds me of Starvin Marvin

Depends if he just means male cows. But, most male cows are castrated, so they're not bulls.

Conventional knowledge (which you or I may disagree with, doesn’t matter here at all) is that the fat and cholesterol impairs circulation so that may be their reason.

There’s also lots of anecdotes from those who went vegan/vegetarian that their endurance and recovery improved. Maybe because of weight loss, maybe because the switch forces them to eat more vegetables.

I mean cattle, not cows. Castrated males are called steers btw.

I want the bulls, who have that natural testosterone surging through their meat

no homo

They're trying to keep competition out. Imagine if Pepsi came out and said
>yeah actually the best way to be a successful business is to lose money!
trudeau style. Obviously people would believe them to be disingenuous but when it comes to nutrition people are retarded so they believe whatever athletes say. Don't even get started on roid advice v natty advice

fish digests faster, so it's good before or after training. if they like it, it's fine to go entirely fish for protein.

>product placements in video
>celebrity endorsement
>big money in meat alternative products
>unhealthy fucks finally stop eating shitfood and think veganism is the way because it forced them to eat a salad and have a smoothie

>i trust UFC “””athlete””” opinions
niggers are walking billboards. no one cares

>meat alternative products
people have been eating fish since forever idiot

>Eats mountains of meat throughout his life
>"Hey,guys now that I am an old wise man I have decided meat is bad for you and we should all be vegan,also take the vaccine and fuck your freedom”

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9.92K)

People would rather blame meat for energy consumption and pollution them plastic, ac, and automobiles because the human race is truly pathetic at this point. We deserve mass extinction and I hope I get to witness it.

>tell the plebs that meat is bad for you
>they mass switch to vegetarian options
>demand for meat drops, price drops
>enjoy meat for cheap
It's called playing the market