How do you feel being by far the most oppressed group on society and nobody giving a shit?

How do you feel being by far the most oppressed group on society and nobody giving a shit?

Attached: FD247DC5-37A2-49FF-84A8-0559964C955D.jpg (500x500, 41.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

13abc.com/2020/10/19/sandusky-sheriff-threatens-to-prosecute-dap-vigilantes-after-multiple-suicides-connected-to-sting-videos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I knew how people treat veterans long before I enlisted, so I wasn't surprised.

I don't care, but I'm not going to be a wagie. I will NEET forever

this is the most autistic take possible, congrats

oppressed by whom, by vigilantes? yea those guys are basically cyberbullies and stalkers and have directly caused many incel suicides over the years.

13abc.com/2020/10/19/sandusky-sheriff-threatens-to-prosecute-dap-vigilantes-after-multiple-suicides-connected-to-sting-videos/

this guy roleplays as a minor lol

Attached: 317F07D0-B0EC-4534-AC88-6E997921D59D.png (640x1136, 1.88M)

They have no choice except doing what they need and we're made to do. Society doesn't need me and that's why they excluded me. This is also a fact

This is the most cucked thing I've ever read, to hell with the norms of society, it is absolutely vile and bankrupt.

Attached: bff.jpg (800x449, 52.07K)

Ahem...The most oppressed group (tm) is black women, and if you argue, then you are racist and sexist

I would rather be a beggar than a wagie

the most oppressed group is actually autistic/socially anxious/avpd black girls

>autistic/socially anxious/avpd black girls
autistic/socially anxious/avpd black trans "girl"

There, that is the most oppressed thing in the world. Can we have that autistic greta girl, the one who keeps talking about global warming, shill for this oppressed group?

Society is doing what it must do to survive. A lot of its norms are reasonable, and necessary for the continuation of humanity. People who are unable to express themselves, who cannot accurately interpret the emotions/intentions of others and who cannot play the game should not be supported by the system. If the system supported behaviors which would lead to its downfall, then a new system would arise which would not support those behaviors. It is unreasonable to expect a system to be long-lived while supporting values which would lead to its downfall.

Is that why society is collapsing right now? These so called values if you can even call them that are not anything to uphold, it is neither conducive to advanced society nor is it morally just.

Attached: 1641618259325.jpg (1280x549, 92.51K)

user, all societies fuck over autists. Societies require cooperation or emotional manipulation and the appearance of adherence to norms, people who cannot cooperate, adequately adapt to norms or fool people into thinking that they are adapting to norms just get bred out. This is how societies function. I wish that there existed some society which could accommodate us and not punish us just for existing, but forcing a society to adopt such self destructive norms would result in its death and a new, less tolerant society would form. Everything was always fucked, there was never hope.

I'm a daywalker into several nerdy things, some of which have been used against me in the past. I kind of want to set up a website that lists threat advisories for what to STFU about for the next month as a service to others in my position who give a shit about their social standing that enables them to keep jobs to fund our nerdy hobbies, but every time I think about it, I realize it's a terrible idea:
>hardcore fandom nerds are such loser neets that they don't even have to worry about normie attacks from associates
>inter-fandom feuds
>normie media would smear it as a mass shooter warning system and d0x me
>and that I have "no empathy" and care more about people other than the primary victims
OK to be fair the last half of the last one is true since the whole purpose of the site is to provide an early warning against witchhunts. And to be honest, the system is already in place since these communities tend to warn each other anyways so it's redundant.

That might be true but a man can dream

Attached: pepe-the-frog-sleep.gif (640x360, 1.19M)

People used to be mean to me, but at my current job (in IT), people are quite nice and understanding. Probably because my manager has an autistic son, and my co-worker's gf looks after developmentally challenged adults. So I am fairly lucky I guess.

im diagnosed with asperger but in my cucked country they wont give you broken cent for it. Fuck those faggots if they want to play like this I may as well flee into forest and ted kaczynskimaxx.
I hate it, i didnt ask to be born autistic, but thing that bothers me the most is the way how society treats autistic males, at best you will be shuned and at worst outrightly bullied and on top of that those pathetic nt faggots constantly virtue signal about autism but when they have to deal with you in person then they will treat you like some subhuman (especially if you re short and ugly on top of that)

>Ted Kaczynskimaxx
Absolutely based but please replicate all his actions, normies need to suffer

Attached: 16b (1).jpg (1080x764, 73.25K)

Normalfags are literally the Jews of phenotypes

Attached: IMG_20220201_211721.png (1417x1398, 188.26K)

Autistic ppl?

Lonely, because we don't have any chance to meet up irl and collect moids to start a breakaway republic of autism.

Hang on there user, why just replicate when you can try to do it even better?