Can I have a good body

With just bodyweight pushups and squats?

I'm a 99kilogram obese guy trying to lose weight in a calorie deficit. I don't want to be huge, just have a nice athletic body.
Possible?

Attached: e1a0cd91-b47e-426a-821e-ce1614260daa.jpg (1000x1500, 213.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/minroutine
youtu.be/OYUxXMGVuuU?t=45
youtu.be/CRCprXsWSI4?t=26
youtube.com/watch?v=rloXYB8M3vU
youtube.com/watch?v=N0PS9x6SRMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

there's lots of articles online about his diet and training regime during fight club.

We're not your personal army.

/r/bodyweightfitness has a minimalist routine, might be what you're looking for:
reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/minroutine

What about pullups/chinups? Also if you want visible abs you have to train them directly. Compound work does involve them but most of the load isn't directly placed on them.

hanging leg raises 3 times a week? 3x8 or something

The only pull-up bar I have doesn't support my weight lmao so for now no, no pull-ups. Only push-ups and squats

>Also if you want visible abs you have to train them directly.
Everyone tells me it's all about diet and bodyfat?
For abs, I finish my sessions by doing the plank.

That trains only middle and lower,you need something for upper abs,obliques and especially the serratus.
Use two chairs and do bodyweight rows,I'm certain you have chairs in your house,and planks don't really do ,much for building abs,you're better off doing V ups if you're a beginner.

>bodyweight rows
>V ups
What is that user?

Attached: 5fc9c438-3c63-42ca-94ad-49756fce19a8.png (811x613, 503.03K)

Yes you can - more so than with weights, you are heavy which means you are going to be lifting heavy

you won't get the body-builder look, you'll get the lean-muscle definition look unless you're a nigger in which case you could do 10 push-ups and compete in the Olympics next week.

>bodyweight rows
youtu.be/OYUxXMGVuuU?t=45
>V ups
youtu.be/CRCprXsWSI4?t=26

>unless you're a nigger in which case you could do 10 push-ups and compete in the Olympics next week.
Kek

Thanks fren
But why should I add this?
With this I will be okay?

Your upper body can roughly be divided into 'push' muscles, 'pull' muscles, and your core. Pushups work the push muscles, rows work the pull muscles, v-ups are for your core.

I see
With this i will get a nice body?

You're going to need something to build your back,biceps and forearms,if you don't have a pullup bar or weights this is the best option.

Yes you can achieve an ottermode type physique with this if that's what you mean.

Any alternatives to rows ? My table and chairs are too high

Any alternative to this rows ? My chairs and table are too high kek

This guy on youtube used a door and a bedsheet:
youtube.com/watch?v=rloXYB8M3vU

Any trees nearby? Or a place where you can put a durable bar or stick?

If that doesn't work, try putting a broomstick across two chairs, or maybe do corner reverse pushups (not ideal, but better than nothing):
youtube.com/watch?v=N0PS9x6SRMU

Thanks fren