Achievable natty?

Achievable natty?

Attached: 30DE308F-1273-4175-99C3-75E7FA4E8827.png (900x759, 758.52K)

why does Ben's posture look so weird

Arm mogged the fuck out.

dirty jew

What is Ben Stiller up to with those Slavs?

being dyel with mantits? definitely

The hand mogging is even more brutal. Voldemort's looks like girl hands next to Bens.

Wrong board.

Ben is obviously standing quite a bit closer to the camera. It’s like you guys were born yesterday.

Nope especially for the Ukrainian cuckold with napoleon syndrome. He's def on TRT and can't do shit other than act and larp being a politician when everyone else is just using him for PR stunts.

Fuck off from fit.

Why would they take a pic like that thou? You ever take a pic with your mates and your standing closer to camera instead of should to shoulder like real mates?

Because someone probably walked in the room and said over here

Wouldn’t they then be in a turning position?

I feel bad for the fella when they choose to make shots like picrel

Attached: deea0568de08b8f5d68878efee733cfb_1652189160.jpg (837x462, 101.17K)

Guy on the left reminds me of Alpha Destiny.

Specially with all the media shamelessly mocking Putin for being a manlet, when he's the exact same height. Imagine the insecurity.

Well obviously they would complete the turn. Ben was probably standing facing the hero and then did a 180 so he’s closer.

Very strange. I don’t buy it.

You would rather believe that someone posed them for a picture with Ben 2 ft in front?

Are they even in the same room? The lighting looks different

Attached: 42e[1].jpg (564x488, 137.32K)

Yea. It looks unnatural. Like “hey boys turn around” they turn and see a cameraman. Instead of posing real quick they just stand natural without stepping back or forward so they are next to each other? Makes no sense.

These are people who have their picture taken all day every day so it does make sense.

Do you have your picture taken often? How would you know what goes through there minds?

Why yes, I am Ben Stiller. You think you got it all figured out, huh?

Interesting how guys went back and forth so many times when the answer is clearly "the Jews"

Wrong board.

The Deep State made the board wrong

him pretending to be tough by taking trt and wearing camo t shirts every day is hilarious