Its so simple

>A pound of fat is 3500 calories
>BMR burns ~2000 calories a day passively
>Walking 10 miles a day burns 1000 calories a day

Just fast for 5 days while walking 10 miles and you'll instantly lose 4 pounds of fat, not even counting the water weight or autophagy

Attached: Untitled5.png (470x283, 68.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28328712/#:~:text=Whey Protein Supplementation-,Resistance Training-Induced Elevations in Muscular Strength in Trained Men,Affected by Whey Protein Supplementation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who the fuck walks for 2 hours?

Doing that fasted in the heat, you will die. Just lift in the AC with calorie restriction.

I can lose 1/2lb a day being sedentary. Main issue is muscle loss so do some weight lifting and ya should be good.

Why walk when you can run?

I do

thats the beauty of it, fasting and walking a minimum of 4 miles reduces muscle loss is almost nothing:
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28328712/#:~:text=Whey Protein Supplementation-,Resistance Training-Induced Elevations in Muscular Strength in Trained Men,Affected by Whey Protein Supplementation

fatigue, makes it so you can't get as much volume or do other workouts, strain/impact on your knees, runs through your electrolytes while you're fasting extremely fast and higher probability of muscle spasm and lighthheadedness.

Run a mile and burn 190, run 3 miles and burn 570, you're fucking beat on a fast.

Walk a mile and burn 100 calories, walk 10 miles burn 1000 and you still have energy to do a workout, stretch, yoga, or whatever the hell else while not risking your conditioning while fasted

Attached: z.jpg (279x181, 7.46K)

or you know, don't be a lazy fatass and have some patience.
slow and steady wins the game. all you impatient fuckers never make it.

You’ve posted this before

Enjoy losing literally all of your muscle mass retardo

Just do it pussy. Lazy bitch

I walk for 4 hours every day. I'm a mailman.

Makes cutting easy as fuck as my TDEE is like 4500-5000. Makes bulking hard or disgustingly dirty.

Imagine not being able to walk for 2 hours, lol

Nobody with a normal life/job has 2 hours of free time to waste walking.

And fasting more than 24 hours is borderline retarded

water weight deez nuts

Osterine

>Nobody with a normal life/job has 2 hours of free time
based and wagecuckpilled

>10 miles
>2 hours
>5 mph walking speed
Isn't that just a soft jog for 2 hours at that point?

see
It would be 6 miles running to get to ~1000 calories. Being conservative at a 10 minute mile averaged, it would take an hour and you'd be exhausted on a fast, and would need persistent electrolyte refuels along the way to stop from having a muscle spasm or lightheadedness.

I'd rather spend the extra hour and save myself the risk, the strain on my knees, and have the energy to still do a light workout elsewhere in the day, which would burn even more calories.

Volume > intensity when it comes to just losing fat. Especially when fasted

Attached: images.jpg (240x210, 6.3K)

>solves all of Any Forums's problems

Attached: ED-LS-CS-DT7-2.jpg (435x500, 72.02K)

Damn bro i might just quit my comfy office job for landscaping if it means i can go from skinnyfat mode to skinny mode by just working