I'm feeling an electric shock sensation along with some pain on my wrists when doing push ups, full bridges...

I'm feeling an electric shock sensation along with some pain on my wrists when doing push ups, full bridges, bench presses and such. Would stretching solve this?

Attached: IMG-20220604-WA0009.jpg (1080x1453, 92.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

intercoastalmedical.com/2020/06/25/causes-of-carpal-tunnel-syndrome/
ladbible.com/news/country-with-biggest-average-penis-size-in-the-world-revealed-20220418.amp.html
nypost.com/2022/04/18/american-mens-penises-are-only-the-59th-biggest-in-the-world/amp/
thethaiger.com/news/national/country-with-biggest-penis-size-revealed-its-not-thailand
youtu.be/fdD7CgN5FGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Both made for BBC anal.

my tong belongs in their anuses

sauce

I think you have pinched and or frayed nerve fibers. Not good. TALK TO A FUCKING DOCTOR, NOT Any Forums,YOU FUCKING FUCK.

>electric shock sensation along with some pain on my wrists
Bro that's carpal tunnel. Go to a doctor.

id like the stretch my penor into the girl on the left

Carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms usually affect the thumb and index (pointer) finger, and sometimes also the middle and/or ring fingers. The sensation may feel like a pulse of electric shock, and the pain may reach and radiate into the arms.

intercoastalmedical.com/2020/06/25/causes-of-carpal-tunnel-syndrome/

Yeah, you are fucked.

Could I develop it that quickly? I've never had these before, only after I began doing bodyweight stuff. Also it only happens when I pull my hand back and put weight on it (as in push ups)

TUMMA

Attached: IMG_4204.jpg (280x307, 24.65K)

>to conceal their mediocre bodies they have to lean back and anglefraud
Posting retarded wannabe ethots should be a bannable offense

hand-crafted for HWD [HUGE WHITE DICK]

You have to stop playing video games. I get this when I play and it goes away when I stop. No PC keyboard games, no controllers, nothing. You're too old for that now, unfortunately.

or go full elbows on the table like a chad

sauce

>made for things which aren’t real

Attached: ECF6E99E-D246-409D-94DB-AE4D8108EFE0.jpg (420x548, 43.06K)

Every mediocre indistinguishable wannabe ethot on IG #s 600400 and 600401

>Could I develop it that quickly?
Depending on the cause, yes. Also it starts with minor tingling and numbness, most people don't even notice it until it starts hurting.

>Every mediocre indistinguishable wannabe ethot on IG #s 600400 and 600401

Attached: 46FD7858-1DA2-4C9F-B677-ADA7395DB5F0.jpg (700x394, 43.39K)

>Source: My faggot cuck fetish sites

its #42069 for me

I don't play games anymore, but I do sit in front of a computer 8 hours a day for work. What could I do to improve my hand posture?

I don't feel numbness either. In fact, when I tried to replicate it right now by pulling my hand back I couldn't feel it

That won't matter. The problem comes from repeatedly flexing your fingers and engaging your wrist and forearm muscles for long stretches of time, which causes inflammation in the joints and compresses your nerves.

I have carpal tunnel syndrome in both hands. That’s what it feels like. You should seek out a physical therapist or a doc immediately. Don’t strain it any further, do exercises that don’t cause it. Face pulls might help, some light stretching might help, too much stretching will fuck you further. Best of luck! WAGMI

get up every couple of hours & stretch
roll your forearms on a lacrosse ball
grip trainer during down time

ladbible.com/news/country-with-biggest-average-penis-size-in-the-world-revealed-20220418.amp.html
nypost.com/2022/04/18/american-mens-penises-are-only-the-59th-biggest-in-the-world/amp/
thethaiger.com/news/national/country-with-biggest-penis-size-revealed-its-not-thailand

cope dicklet

>I don't play, I use the computer for work
Same problem The best you can do is take frequent micro breaks. Every 15 minutes, get up and stretch. Repetitive use injuries are really hard to manage once you've acquired them.

youtu.be/fdD7CgN5FGg

3 links for the same cuck fetish "study"
>Online pharmacy From Mars used google data
So some third-world online snake oil seller googled some shit and made a chart. Cucks are subhumanly stupid.

>...Anonymous
>06/21/22(Tue)10:02:05 No.67273117
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>Every mediocre indistinguishable wannabe ethot on IG #s 600400 and 600401

Attached: A731E767-AF74-48E6-A00D-90E1075548FE.png (974x998, 134.16K)