Autism is literally the final blackpill. woman are genetically predisposed to attraction to dark triad traits...

autism is literally the final blackpill. woman are genetically predisposed to attraction to dark triad traits, if you aren't an abusive, manipulative, egotistic machiavelli forget about getting clam in this life.

Attached: 1635428789029.jpg (1200x1194, 103.61K)

Why shouldnt an autist be able to become a calloused machiavelli too?

You blackpill incels are retarded. I used to buy into all of the shit you guys post endlessly until I finally actually participated in life at 30 years old. Despite years of mental illness that was magnified thanks to shitty people like you I actually got a gf and laid by 32. Everything you guys post is cope and not representative of actual reality. If beta or nerdy guys weren't getting laid you assholes wouldn't even exist to post your bullshit.

What is actual reality?

I wonder what this dude's stack was.

I am an autist and always thought it came forward as forced when I tried to act manipulative and sociopathic, turns out I was doing just alright. Read some psychology books, and some on communication and you'll figure out the woman's mind.

i wonder where she was all those years...
Hey anons? help your confused brother, and tell him that he was simply bribed

by a used whore's pussy.
pathetic

Right on. You stay at home, crying, with no pussy at all. You fucking simpleton. There's no such thing as "u...

You know what? You don't understand human beings at all, do you? Carry on crying, it's easier than trying. Dude can snuggle up with his girlfriend and her "used pussy" that you'd literally chop your right arm off to be able to touch, like he can whenever he wants.

>pathetic

This is a photo of a skinny nerdy guy who became a hench nerdy guy with a better haircut, increasing his confidence, and making him more attractive. He has a mother, just like every other multicellular organism. She held his phone for him. Should he have got one of his harem to do it?

Meanwhile your lot sit there with nobody taking your picture, thinking that's somehow better. If you DID want a photo taking, who would you get to do it? What makes you think this guy doesn't have friends or a gf, but visited his mother, or came back home to her, back from the gym one day. And he wanted a photo to see how swole he was getting, cos men like him like to monitor their gainz.

This photo is only "cringe" if you're someone who spends his whole life cringing, terrified that he himself might be the one others cringe at one day. So he plays it safe and does nothing, cringing vicariously instead of getting out and living life and taking that chance himself. And then realising it's fucking meaningless, that everyone is cringe now and then, and that if you're not a 10 year old girl or a full-grown pilltard, you just laugh and get over it in like 15 seconds.

You think you're "better" than this guy?

>muh haircut
This is always their go to. It's their way of saying "he has a shit face but if I can escape that reality by saying he needs a haircut"

What do I eat to reach this mode natty?

I said nothing about his face. His face is fine. It's also the face he's stuck with, like it or not.

From where I'm looking, my point still stands.

Yeah, his face. I'm talking about robot faces. Every time you see a guy with a busted face on this board it's "muh haircut"
Bro, I've tried so many haircuts, that shit does not help. Stop trying to make it seem as if being ugly is the fault of anyone.

i don't want to act like a egotistic psychopath just for some hole. simple as
im not a virgin and i am still a misogynist. you are a simp failed normie who never truly took the blackpill
i never said photo is cringe or that im better. in fact its pretty based for those exact reasons
lots of vegetables and water

Takes social skill, which is impossible for the autistic to have.

Of course the face you have isn't your "fault". But you're stuck with it. The choice you DO have is to make the best of it, do what you can with things you CAN change. Like your haircut, for example.

Whatever that guy's face (seems fine to me, not the best, not the worst), he looks better as a whole, now, than he did before, one imagines. That's all you can do. Instead of bitching about what he couldn't change, he addressed what he could. That can add up to a lot of things.

It's unlikely you're held back just by your face. It's a whole person that's attractive. Sure it might be a disadvantage for you but it ought not be a complete game-over. Buuut, I'm not living your life. And certainly I'm not saying it's easy, cos it isn't. Just, maybe if you do what you can, you're in with a chance. Even if it's not the biggest chance. Yeah sortof best I can offer you, it's not great I realise.

Alright user here's some effort, wish me luck!

Attached: put in some effort.jpg (1203x620, 94.8K)

We know, neurotypical

and then everyone clapped... faggot

I unironically agree with this.

There seems to be a primal attraction from females that crave this from males all the time. Ofc these stupid bitches dont understand that most of the primal desires dont translate well in the long run to a happy life with said partner most of the time. It's like drugs for them, they know it is bad for them but they cant help craving that high when they are with them.

Only smart women understand that it is a primal urge that shouldnt be entertained except mostly in fiction.

Attached: sample_e372c788ad295a0e32ac85ffeb5dd53b.jpg (850x1000, 166.36K)

cool how did you do that haha seriously nobody even wants to speak to me

same here brother, i used to be depressed because i was only 6'3 and because i'm white i don't tan well. but i got out there and started talking to women and met my wife, my girlfriend, and fwb within a week. these stupid incels have no idea what they're talking about.