Would you rather move to Canada or the United States? In which state/province would you live...

Would you rather move to Canada or the United States? In which state/province would you live? Which one is better to become Any Forums?

Attached: 1655816227256.jpg (1140x684, 86.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Iyi69p5JU7o
youtube.com/watch?v=WNMge2vE6G8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kys with your spam threads trying to make discussion uninteresting, fucking nigger.

Attached: 001CD61E-8779-4490-968F-7804B476F7C2.jpg (2000x2000, 705.4K)

Considering Canada is quickly descending into full on authoritarian tyranny, U.S.

North America is huge, and there's little one can generalise on the matter.
As for getting Any Forums, British Columbia's cities and towns are reasonably dense, so you're never far from at least two gyms. You know, you're never stuck with a bad option because it's the only one close by. Just stay out of Vancouver for obvious reasons.

The Chinks?

based post but shit roll pic

if i had to stay in canada, any non pc province
i wanna leave ontario & go to europe

Well that too, but mostly the absurd rent compared to what the place offers. It's one of those "cool" cities, and apart from Montreal and Berlin they're highly overrated for what they are.

I would move to the US. We non Americans love to hate on the US, but I can't deny the beautiful landscapes and the overall culture, which had a huge impact on whatever media you 4channelers are consuming right now.

Attached: Tom-Platz-1.jpg (942x627, 99.55K)

USA
would probably stay in the midwest like i am now.
there are good gyms in either country. canada seems more expensive based on my what my Canadian online friend has said
youtu.be/Iyi69p5JU7o

Long live America.

I am Europoor but I want to go to Florida and vote Desantis/Trump ticket.

>euro that got brainwashed by Any Forums

american produce is injected with corn syrup

Canada fucking sucks. It’s all the negatives of the US on a 10 year lag but with none of the positives.

you are braindead. modern america its a shithole beyond salvation.
it's only great if you are rich, then its an amazing theme park.
less than a million dolars in your bank account: stay away

People in Canada are much nicer, and driving is a beauty (people actually use their direction lights and never cut you off).
That said, the medical system is trash (don't believe the propaganda).
In the USA, the more money you have, the better healthcare.
In Canada, we all suffer the same (my boss who makes over $250K almost had his son die because they didn't want to treat him until his symptoms became extremely severe)

>t. hasn't ever dealt with brampton vaughn markham r hill drivers

Disagree, it depends what you want out of life.
I live on the East Coast of Canada, in a lovely old house my the sea, on six acres of beautiful natural land, with woods, fields, wild blueberries, clean air, I have a canoe to paddle around the ocean... I have an okay job, I certainly don't make loads of money, but I have a place to live out my life in peace and quiet, I hope. In that respect, Canada has done me well.

Sometimes, it is not a bad thing to surrender to a mediocre existence and live out your days in a beautiful place close to nature.

Attached: eyre.jpg (1134x1200, 185.75K)

Come west, make money with your fellow easterners
youtube.com/watch?v=WNMge2vE6G8

>Sometimes, it is not a bad thing to surrender
Lmao cucked beyond belief.

>Sometimes, it is not a bad thing to surrender to a mediocre existence

This is what non-Americans actually believe