Gf has big fat pale buttcheeks

>gf has big fat pale buttcheeks
>love it
>but she's from the south and thinks it's hilarious to openly fart and talk about shitting and other toilet humor
>ruins any enjoyment I would get out of her big butt
How do I let her know that's fucking gross and unattractive? We are in Maryland, not her fucking hillbilly hometown anymore.

Attached: 20220202_100246.jpg (795x678, 85.13K)

Might as well break up now because you sound like a total faggot and she's going to figure that out and leave you eventually.

tell her this, not us

take this as a blessing. Stop being an uptight zoomer.

what do you do when you fart, faggot? blush and excuse yourself?

Attached: 1613813184098.jpg (1377x1377, 117.71K)

You married into genetic trash for a sexy body. Very common. Toilet humor will prove to be the least of your concerns should this relationship continue

I have been encouraging my slamwhale to unleash her farts without restraint for the past couple months. This was all fun and games until we were having dinner with her parents and let one rip, supposedly an "accident." She immediately ratted me out and told her parents that I've been training her to do that.

is that her? nice ass, I'm jelly if she is your girl

larp
[leddit space]
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.

>has a girl with a nice butt that gives you free farts
>complaining
fuck off, faggot

part of being in a relationship with someone is knowing their bodily functions, just get over it

>woman farming
user that's a man

fart jokes are not cool? lmao fucking normies get gtfo

>PAWG from the South
How does it feel knowing that she probably fucks BBC on the side?

give her to me instead so I can sniff her farts

You have a woman with a great sense of humour and you are shaming her for it?
The fuck is wrong with you?

Ungrateful bitch, she should tie you up and sit on your face after stuffing herself with cornbread and gravy and mac&cheese, blasting huge farts in your face until you learn to like it

hnngg those panties are better than any thong

Tell her "Look, I've got to lick that thing, I don't wanna think about what comes out of it". And if she argues, do some dirty anal with her. Like where she doesn't empty her pooper out beforehand. She can clean the sheets after. A2M is another option of course.

Make her poop in front of you haha, that'll stop it hahaha.

Send your girl to me user