It's impossible to get a girlfriend, isn't it?

It's impossible to get a girlfriend, isn't it?

Attached: boog.jpg (480x360, 7.52K)

It's the easiest thing in the world.

Maybe in fantasies

Most men, especially the ones who fell for the disney fairy tale love scam, will have to settle for post-wall single mothers with multiple kids from chad and tyrone. It's only going to get worse from here.

For you it's not cuz you're a beta incel.

yeah, i fell for the love thing too
i'm a tall, presumably attractive fit guy

Most men do it, so it's far from impossible.

Now, for people like us? Yeah, you have better chances at wining the lottery

Just go outside you dumbass. You're probably on tinder where girls only swipe right on 8/10 guys and up.

but what is "us", thats what i dont understand

i go outside, yet nothing happens

Where do you live, how do you talk to women. What have you tried?

Not for me I have done it three or four times.
The real trick is getting them to say I LOVE YOU and worshipping your cock all the time

eastern europe. i talk to them like a normal guy and have good intentions, i tried both online and irl by going out in the city. multiple used to like me but here i am

There's clearly something wrong with you, i suspect you're boring beyond belief and average to the point it hurts. People fuck all the time so no, it's not impossible.

i can't possibly be so boring that it's what makes me a subhuman, even with good physical traits. i guess i just dont fit this world

Most likely that's the reason, imagine if you where a girl and some boring ass dude came to you talking about the weather or funkopops, your pussy probably wouldn't get wet.

I'm not like that at all. Alot of them actually enjoyed me and I made them laugh. There has to be something very wrong with me

Play numbers. Ask at least 10 a day, make sure interactions are short

2001 called, they want your shitty PUA tactics back. In the real world, hypergamy is going haywire, good luck finding and keeping any girl for long.

>Remember bro the first 10,000 is just a warm up
Kill yourself

Yes

Go play a VN or RPG, watch some anime, instead of chasing things you cant obtain, "best" you'll get from it is scraps NOBODY wanted to pick up after years of active searching. and it will let you down anyway, it will find a way i assure you.
Welocome to the world of free women baby