Give it to me straight bros

Give it to me straight bros.
How buff can I get with ONLY calisthenics without ANY equipment?

Attached: 6007b3020e3376a34aec8444561b4062--cheer-abs-female-abs.jpg (540x720, 98.16K)

about as buff as an anorexic toddler. move weights, dont waste your time and motivation on an attempt to make gains with calisthenics. do calisthenics for fun.

Attached: 1607617338370.jpg (720x883, 35.58K)

Not much, those calisthenics influencers you see on social media are all on tren or similar. Still you would look better than 90% of the population without having the downside of looking like a gymrat / too intimidating.
Really, women prefer ottermode than buffed dudes

you can build a good upper body but your legs will probably be dyel

>Really, women prefer ottermode than buffed dudes
So much for being a shining example of fitness.

You could gain some pretty good size with some proper progressions,for some muscles you will need to directly target them with weights to isolate them.

can definitely take you from dyel skinnyfat to functional human being in a few months or so but after that it becomes more efficient to hit the weights

steroids

>Not much, those calisthenics influencers you see on social media are all on tren or similar.
So are the lifters desu.

Quite far you gay retard, you just have to think creatively and play your cards right
FitnessFAQ is popular but accurate

i'm calisthenics only at 80kg bw 12% and people mire

1-2: far right
3-5: mid right
6-7: mid left
8-9: far left
0: reroll

Attached: Screenshot_20220621-154532_Brave.jpg (1080x2400, 957.7K)

So what you're saying is no matter what I roll, I win. Yes please!

Roll

Find a picture of a female in the army. That's about what you'll get.

Reroll

Attached: New-Project-3-3-1024x651.jpg (1024x651, 76.03K)

roll

You need at least a way to do pull-ups, but if you are a beginner calisthenics is as functional as weights (ay least for upper body).

one of the best college running backs of all time only did pushups and raced trains on foot in his small town.

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 888.62K)

KYS pedos

believing anything Hershel says LUL he also said he only eats one salad a day and a bowl of soup while maintaining like a 250 lb inhunan muscular physique