Tested Negative but feel like I have covid symptoms. Do I still go to the gym? It's all old people in the morning

Tested Negative but feel like I have covid symptoms. Do I still go to the gym? It's all old people in the morning.

Attached: 1644516179483.gif (368x720, 2.99M)

People still believe in the covid hoax? Must suck to be living in a lib shithole

if you feel like shit you dont go to the gym what a fuck?

If it's just fatigue I can still hit a few sets/reps.
Yes yes we live in a society. Go live in the woods Daniel.

what hoax? how many times in past you had flu that affected your taste? let me guess 0.

I still have my taste I think. It's diluted but honestly I'm just worried about my body just feeling tired and weak right now.

Nose is all stuffy but that's normal.

only PCR is a reliable test not your home test shits , you fuckin retard.

who care if you have cov, all the strains now are weak as the dyel's on this board . fuck off you dipshit faggot

It took two more days to test positive after I expected to have covid, considering symptoms that I had.

Like 6 times. I used to get the flu real bad when I was young. Couldn't taste shit of what ever I ate. Stop being a whiney bitch.

Being sick, whether COVID or Flu or whatever, is one of the few valid reasons to skip a day.

Started doing Klokov presses and I'm always slightly paranoid that I'll manage to do this, even though I'm doing them for high reps with babby weight.

Imagine thinking Covid is real
t. Actual virologist

If I have Covid and I willingly go to the gym knowing I have it, how much will the law punish me?

Do you actually think covid is a hoax or is it a bit of a funny provocative meme? Because I struggle to understand how you could think that it's a hoax given the millions of deaths from it worldwide, the studies on different variants of it, the fact that if you have any friends at all you probably know someone who's tested positive for it, etc.

Please stay out of the gym. Getting sick kills gains for everyone. Literally kills my stamina during lifts

But I out lift everyone at my gym. What gains do they need?

Look out bro, they might no scope headshot you with a ventilator or inject you with liver-destroying ebola medication next time you go to the hospital for making posts like that.

Attached: DE6571BC-3E54-4EB1-9185-353CEF3587D7.jpg (1964x917, 538.53K)

Nice dubs Hitler, you know as well as I do that numbers can and are used to lie all the time. If you even get tested for COVID at this point like OP you're a fucking tool for participating in the greatest transfer of wealth in history.

Attached: 0C93AF95-43A7-4875-BF06-8CB50F5F0B54.jpg (2022x634, 903.53K)

>People that needed ventilation were more likely to die than people that didn't
Have you considered that people that need to go on ventilators are in pretty fucked up shape already and had lower chances of surviving anyway?
>Remdesivir
It's a nucleoside analogue, of course it has side effects. In fact the treatment with antivirals was retarded in most cases anyway, once people are in a state that's bad enough to warrant a trip to the ICU they suffer from sepsis, clotting issues or strokes because of tissue damage, antivirals don't really do anything anymore. Same story with Paxlovid and Molnupiravir.

>He bases his worldview and beliefs of unsourced greentexts on the internet

>gif
Did he break both of his arms?

Kill yourself

Wow shills are out in force, hit the nail in the head.