Temperature increase general

What are some Any Forums approved ways to prepare your body for rising temperatures due to climate change? I don’t want to spontaneously die, but that looks very possible given the temperature increases.

Attached: F5F2537B-4877-46AC-AE46-81D162E63FE7.jpg (640x659, 110.4K)

Imagine taking a vaccine developed at "warp speed" for a virus that does not even exist.

Step #1
>Kill yourself

Sauna and Wim Hof breathing

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE TEMPERATURE IS RISING 0,18 DEGREES CELSIUS PER DECADE I AM LITERALLY DYING OVER HERE

indeed, it was nice to be fired from my job

>Temperature at which humans spontaneously die
Are these people retarded?
Do any of you buy in to this shit?

How is that relevant?

Please read the article in OP. Due to climate change temperatures are rising as much as a degree or even two, which is leading to spontaneous death. (Btw this is from science not just a random guy).

What does the vaccine have to do with that?

those retards act like africa doesnt exist where it is already way hotter then europe or usa lmao
but they try the wildest shit to hide vaxxdeaths, i also read a headline about "spontaneous dying of youths in their sleep" and other retard nshit

>going to the sauna and spa once a month
>+80°C (176°F for my american frens) everytime
a... am i not gonna make it bros?

Attached: sadpepe.jpg (254x199, 8.17K)

No feedback, bait bot response.

>Due to climate change temperatures are rising as much as a degree or even two
Yeah, in a decade. According to (((scientists))) and (((experts))) anyway. And of course, it is up to the individual citizen to correct this and not conglomerates which are responsible for like 80% of all emmisions.
>It is 18 instead of 19 degrees now. Guess I'll die, lol

>btw this is from science
Excellent subtle bait

Based, I "had" covid (only knew because GF tested herself), I have had allergies worse. Its just a cold renamed. Doesnt exist

Yeah that’s why most people on the planet live just north of the equator and humans evolved from central-east Africa. Because we can’t tolerate warm temperatures

I fucking hate being part of the scientific community. Every fucking paper that masters students produce is “how climate change effects this” oh god it looks like warmer temperatures means this animal breeds earlier in the year Aaaaaaaaaah

Leo with the carbon footprint of a town
>guys please stop driving everywhere you go

>literally just got out of the sauna
>read this
Bros… am I a dead man walking?

Uh...
How about those who mave to warmer climates?
Are they suddenly dying?
And how about all that heat waves? like that one time there was a city in the us with 50C?
Andy sudden deaths then?

>ifag post
Did NOT peruse.
You know, I still don't get why climate change is so bad.
Wasn't the Mezozoic a worldwide tropical climate that was way warmer than it is now?
And the ecosystem there was way cooler and more interesting than the boring crap we have now. Besides, humanity is literally staving off the next ice age with our activity. It's the microplastics you need to worry about.

Attached: Diplodocus.jpg (1100x728, 197.79K)

my room is 35-40C in summer and i don't even sweat much. Africans are having it harder than me though

Yes, read the article. Terrifying increase in spontaneous deaths due to climate change.