/plg/ - Powerlifting General

Heavy ass squats edition

>programs, stretching, bands, lift tutorials
pastebin.com/V84Y0J9Y
>tripfag numbers
pastebin.com/nMsfR4Jj
>conjugate pastebin
pastebin.com/hVpZANaT

Attached: Joe Sullivan creates a buffalo bar.webm (490x566, 2.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PDnNG5k-u8I
youtu.be/YSAq2wsCoiY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for Andy Baker

Attached: Vogelpohl 995 w 120 chains.webm (720x480, 2.8M)

WAWLT
WAWLTT
WAWET
WAWFT

Attached: 1479910676681.png (739x666, 571.52K)

>hag squats
This lady aged 15 years in 2 years

Are you gay or something?

>T
2 hours cardio and Yoga
>L
The Steeldrivers
>E
Air fryer chicken and copious amounts of watermelon.
>F
The river runs red, so green light to unload some swimmers. Feels good.

Most relevant books for proper training:
>Louie Simmons
Westside Barbell Book of Methods, Bench Press Manual, and Book of Squat and Deadlift. One of the best authors for training fundamentals, but program guidelines are quite loose.
>Josh Bryant
Jailhouse Strong, JHS 8x8 Offseason Powerlifting Program, and JHS Successful Mindset Manual. Great author for training fundamentals. However, there is no free peaking program.
>Cory Swede Burns
5th Set, and 5th Set Evolutions. Most up to date training program templates, only the bench peak is outdated.
>Jim Wendler
5/3/1 for Powerlifting, 5/3/1 Forever. 5/3/1 for PL is a great beginner book, and if you like it, Forever can be used to adapt it for longer term progress.
Bryant's and Burns's books are well written, but Wendler seems like a retard and Louie cannot into English. All of the books are in the pastebin in Bobbergstein's drive.

Louie is greater than all: youtu.be/PDnNG5k-u8I
Bands are like steroids: youtu.be/YSAq2wsCoiY

BEGINNER PROGRAMMING
general recommendation:
"Beginner Prep School" From 5/3/1 Forever. Submaximal Full Body Barbell work + lots of GPP. Appropriate for both weight loss and weight gain.

weight gain specialty:
Westside for Skinny Bastards III by defranco. Lots of muscle building exercises, and DE Squats are replaced with jumping for ease of access.

powerlifting specialty:
5th Set but only reset the mesocycle as needed instead. Friendly for both weight gain and weight loss, still has cardio, but it's a powerlifting focus instead of having more GPP.
5/3/1 for Powerlifting is a good choice too, I'd say it's mostly personal preference between these two.

Attached: sports.jpg (850x1135, 78.77K)

Alright Any Forums I'm finally asking for help

I stopped deadlifting years ago because of back problems. Bench is a lost cause for reasons I won't get into. I've always enjoyed squatting. I think I'm decent at it despite being tall and lanky. And I've never failed a single rep which is a major confidence boost. But I want to push my numbers and I suspect my training is retarded.

I squat 1x per week. And each week I alternate between 5x5 of 3s pause squats and 5x5 of regular back squats. So I am only doing about 25 reps for my legs per week. Two weeks ago I did 405x5 for a few sets. Last week I did 305x5 on the pause squats. I expected to come in this week and hit 405x8. I felt off from the outset but ended up only getting 405x4 for a single set and tweaked something in my quad so stopped. I barely warmed up and went from the bar -> 4 plates in less than 10 minutes.

Clearly I've reached my ceiling for retarded training gains. What is going to take me to a 500 pound squat for reps?

Probably just more total reps, progressed in a logical manner.

>What is going to take me to a 500 pound squat for reps?
nothing, you're too stupid and shit genetically to feasibly have a 5pl8 squat

I have masturbated to every single one of her videos. I found her relatively late in her youtube career, but I began as soon as I watched the first one. Within the next 3-4 weeks, I noticed that I have came to all her newly released videos and a few of her older ones I went back and watched. I then set a goal for myself to do all of them. I'm not gonna lie, it took me quite a while to complete the task, maybe a month or so. And again, not all of these were "relatively" sexy. However, I always found something about her that just begged for cum... of course her brapper, her strong strong features, her bitties, and her face. But to be honest, it's not even these common features themselves that set me off - but rather her metaphysical bredability.

Keep in mind, megsquats has over 400 videos. That means I've came to the idea of breeding with her over 400 times. At this point, I believe I've formed a cosmic connection with megsquats in which mulitiverses are formed from pure thought. In each multiverse, I've bred her another child. And in one multiverse in particular, we've started an army. Meg is hooked up to a machine that keeps her legs spread and there are various tubes jammed in all over her, like one in her mouth that force feeds her and one in her ass that is an extension of her digestive system, and a couple connected to her tits that continuously milk her, and various machines keep her washed and shaved. I simply walk up to her once per day, sometimes twice, and activate the machine by saying "Hello my strong strong friends" and the mechanics bring her to my erect cock and the whole thing vibrates until I orgasm. Then when she becomes pregnant, the machines manipulate her onto an "accelerator" of sorts, which removes the fetus and places it within an artificial womb to grow. In this way, the beauty and youth of meg's body is preserved. Also, she is released from the apparatus once per day to powerlift.

Jim Wendler is stealing a living with these books

>shit genetically
said the 5'9 chinlet

Typical VOLEM crab-in-a-bucket lifestyle choice.

Based

Nice blog (sike)

Sounds like he's making good use of his thousand pound squat and his English degree. What are you doing?

Based Megposters

What's to stop women getting a massive boob job to reduce bench rom?

What's to stop you from doing it?

I don't get the Wendler hate in here. He's cringe, but every big powerlifting guy is. Also I'd argue that 5/3/1 is probably the best cookie cutter program/system out there for most people

Attached: fortnite dance.webm (640x640, 1.17M)

If I go trans can I compete against women in the IPF?

Yup. Powerlifting is filled with autists and trannies (often the same thing).

You need get your test low enough, which probably be a problem for how you are now.