Just date a chubby gf. They have lower standards

Just date a chubby gf. They have lower standards.

Attached: 19659E2.jpg (1280x1707, 340.73K)

>just date a chubby / ugly woman
everyone has that mindset thinking they'll have lower standards, not realizing that everyone else is doing that leading to chubby / ugly women getting bombarded with attention. in fact a fat woman can have more people hitting on her than a skinnier woman. theres even a name for it, juggernaut law.

This woman has extremely high estrogen levels.

women in the 5-7/10 range are the biggest sluts and get the most male attention

>implying I don't already
Love that squish.

Attached: chubby-girls-curvy-women-princess-Favim.com-7880143.jpg (474x561, 27.7K)

FUCK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHRRHGGGHHH

Attached: 1.jpg (606x720, 59.39K)

My body is somewhat similar of that woman and now I wonder if I look like a fat cow
Gotta go hit the gym asap

No, I'm much happier being horny and single than fucking some disgusting cow.

These are great fucking machines.

Burn calories by having sex with me instead, my fair hamplanet!

No, but seriously, a chubby nerdy girl would make me eternally happy. Sadly they start to develop their own orbit in life, making it harder for me to fully hug them for a loving squeeze.

Attached: 1577528193874.jpg (480x600, 34.39K)

well id fuck her so that means id fuck you, but yea shes a bit big. 20 lbs less and shed be good

this. every male thinks as op, causing ugly fat bitches to become picky as fuck. you are more likely to fuck Stacy than Becky the fat whore

Yeah I don't know why robots just refuse to date lower quality women when we're all lower quality dudes. Just get a fucking fat gf if you don't wanna be alone.

Attached: rip in peace car suspension.webm (640x800, 874.22K)

That's probably pretty average at least in the US

It's obvious you never tried dating chubby girls. They don't have lower standards at all

in my experience chubby women are even more demanding of tall, muscular traditionally masculine men. It's skinny girls who are more likely to be lenient towards men being short or fat

>Somewhat similar.
Don't you fucking dare change it.

Chubbies tend to have some God tier softness and occasionally God tier cunts
Depending on how on them about hygiene you are can make a massive difference in how they smell
Suck cock like it's going out of style and if you get one that is bad, training helps take a whore who can't suck a cock worth a shit to someone that can suck your soul out.

Attached: 1642347016167m.jpg (1024x988, 115.17K)

Yes, yes, I have less fat than her on stomach and bigger breasts, but still the body shape is very similar
Why? I want a Stacy tier body

uhhhh ok.. but why are you fat

>They have lower standards.
No they don't, and that's the problem

>Yes, yes, I have less fat than her on stomach and bigger breasts, but still the body shape is very similar

well can you sit on my lap then

>Why? I want a Stacy tier body
Because it's the perfect amount of chub that makes you softer when touching you. It's also just my fetish.