Is 1/2/3/4 good or not?

I have reached 1/2/3/4 for 5 reps and I have a visible sixpack but I still feel extremely weak. Did I fall for a meme or are these really just beginner stats?
5'10", 175lbs btw

Attached: img.jpg (1156x862, 379.02K)

no, you're really strong for a woman

Absolute strength is genetic

That's great, and by any metric you've "made it". As is standard, you've also developed body dysmorphia, and you will never be happy with your body going forward.

You are strong and 99% of people will see you as strong, but you will keep comparing yourself with the absolute most elite lifters with extreme physiques, and Any Forums will only make that worse since let's face it, you guys are some of the most shredded motherfuckers out there.

Make an effort to see yourself as others see you. Try to think of how you would react if your best friend suddenly achieved your physique. You'd likely be proud and impressed.

Don't listen to people on Any Forums bro this place has the biggest crabs in a bucket mentality. Be proud of what you achieved, you're stronger than 90% of people, maybe more

Don't let this board give you a warped perspective on reality, compared to the average man you are strong as fuck, sure when compared to hobbyists who obsess over the gym 1/2/3/4 is nothing special, but the vast vast majority of men will never achieve this level of strength, be proud of yourself OP

Why do I still feel small and weak though? Whenever I am outside in public it seems like most men are still bigger than me, especially the taller ones.

Attached: WGCqjYD.jpg (555x444, 36.6K)

Post body

>Did I fall for a meme
Absolutely yes but there where several instances where you could have realized that.

That is most certainly not the case. You're simply putting all your attention on the bigger dude's.
For real, go to some hallway with a bench and actually count the dude's who go by. Make a conscious effort to see every guy that passes by, not just the ones you're focusing on.

This. Its selective bias, you're unconsciously noticing these people more than others due to your insecurities, causing you to create a false sense of how many people are bigger than you. Maybe you need some therapy OP, lifting is meant to make you feel better, but if you're constantly stuck in a loop of comparing yourself to your own fabricated (and false) sense of reality then you will never be happy, and that's a big problem

I guess I just have to reach a 5pl8s deadlift and then I am probably stronger than some people I see outside but I still feel small compared to everyone else around me. Even girls who are like 5'7"+ seem more massive than me. I don't know what kind of shit this is.

It's called a mental disorder and it's only fixable by mental gains, not physical gains

>1/2/3/4
good job now you have a disproportionate body

wow, i still wouldnt pick you for my hockey team, you're probably slow and cant skate

>5'10 175lbs
yeah you're DYEL

i have those lifts for 5 reps
been lifting for about 4 years
also i am 6'2, 260lbs
deciding on either roids or suicide

>Even girls who are like 5'7"+ seem more massive than me. I don't know what kind of shit this is.
If you’re americuck then they might be bigger and heavier than you kek
But stronger ? Man go on SS and check your numbers as if you were a woman. There is handful of girls with that strength its ridiculous.

>since let's face it, you guys are some of the most shredded motherfuckers out there.
or the kind of people that would post on Any Forums, giving people like OP and each other even more brainworms by the month

Get help before you end up fucking your back.

Good as any goals are, you reached it, congratulations.
Now you just need a new goal