Gravel or MTB, what is more Any Forums?

Gravel or MTB, what is more Any Forums?

Attached: aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubXRiLW5ld3MuZGUvbmV3cy93cC1jb250ZW50L3VwbG9hZHMvMjAyMS8wNS8yMTA0MTdfU2NobmVlX21hdHNjaC0zMC1zY2FsZWQuanBn.jpg (1200x640, 253.6K)

whichever kind i bought from a garage sale last year. I like to ride it

Based utilitarian chad

imagine not ordering a chromoly thorn tourer from thorn bikes in england lmao ishygddt

Attached: 1655244902363.jpg (562x552, 105.26K)

>what is more Any Forums?
fat tire ebike

MTB. Gravel is some made-up shit by the industry to make people coomsume.

not really, the drop bars and skinny tires are a huge improvement over a mountain bike on light gravel

Gravel definitely the best single bik option

Yeah kinda, but it's somewhat valid because cross bikes have got pretty specialized towards racing cross tracks so they're not that fun to ride more casually. They are a meme if you dont have much gravel near you. I bought a cheap one for commuting so I can put winter tires on it if I feel like

Also got to say that mtb is my true love, but gravel has its place imo.

is a gravel bike's geometry much different than a normal road bike?

Gravel allows you a proper, steady workout, mtb doesn't.

Gravel you can take on most mtb routes with a few adjustments.

Mtn on anything but dirt feels like dogshit.

Also cyclingd expensive so just buy the gvl and swap tires out and upgrade into your preferred class

Get a road bike. Go fast.

If you want a do-it-all bicycle, gravel is actually a good choice, just swap tires/racks/fenders as is needed.

Single speed road bike

Attached: download (3).jpg (281x180, 12.29K)

MTB is more Any Forums if you live near gnarly trails and will actually ride them a few times a week. Gravel is more Any Forums if you don't, and are better off just mixed-terrain wandering.

It is more upright, which means it's somewhat slower and more relaxed.
I think anyone that doesn't want to invest a ton of money and end up getting several bikes should get a 28" rigid hybrid. Much more efficient than a 90's mtb meme 26" wheel, disc brakes work the same in all weather condition and maintenance should be cheap and simple.
A bike to ride around town, haul groceries on and even go touring. Great all-rounder if you're not hardcore racing, which most gymcels aren't

>fixie
gay pixie
die
MTB is more fit, but if you don't actually mountainbike, then just get gravel.

What's the differnece?

All MTB disciplines, even XC, are more focused on technical descents, rather than actual cycling and pushing power.
Modern XC bikes with 800mm bars are ridiculous, I have no idea why they went so wide. 660 seems like a good sweetspot and yet it is deemed too narrow and unstable, while road bikes are 420mm wide and used to be much narrower not long ago