Do I need to eat protein the day after a workout, as much as on the lift day? What about on the second rest day?

Do I need to eat protein the day after a workout, as much as on the lift day? What about on the second rest day?

Attached: 1649849072875.jpg (1500x1125, 270.29K)

You need to eat protein everyday. What are you asking?

A thread died for this

stop eating and sleeping

Attached: Aristotle_Onassis_1967cr.jpg (914x1218, 339.06K)

You need the same amount of protein every single day

oh shit chicken Parm sandwich

Attached: 1627173222600.jpg (680x387, 66.9K)

>second rest day
ngmi

Some say you don't need as much but best to play it safe and have the same amount each day

What about fasting? Im trying to lose weight

Bumping for same reason. Need to cut hard. Easier to fast a couple days a week with only a small deficit on other days so my lifts dont die

Are you stupid? You can restrict calories while still hitting your protein goal. Dipshit retards

Why are you posting fast food while asking about healthy food? That should be step one of your fitness journey

this is going in my onassis folder, thanks
it's not all that important. the same day is most important. also if you can and you're a beginner you should work out 4 days a way at least.
I personally do 3 on 1 off. Back and arms to legs to chest shoulders and core, then break then do it again

Ciabatta bread is a product of modernity and should be treated like any other slop

>onassis folder
kys

I know this is chicken parm but it put me in the mood for a meatball sub. MMm

>eat 0 calories for two days
>hit protein goal
???? how? Do you inject straight into your muscles?

You still need the protein. Fasts are honestly a meme for people who can't control their eating. It won't kill you to fast, but good luck gaining much muscle or even staving off muscle loss.

Do you think your muscles get fully repaired within 24 hours? It takes *at least* 48 hours, 3 days for really tough and demanding lifts such as squats and deadlifts. During that time muscle synthesis still occurs so yes, protein is important even on rest days.

>second rest day

Attached: cat pffft ah look.gif (275x154, 1.83M)

Kys gains goblin bot

Based