R9k was right

Everyone growing up has called me ugly including people bullying me on r9k and today I got my passport picture taken and it is true

Fat long face ugly eyes and uneven nose

Why didn't my mother abort not only my parents gave me the ugly but also they passed down the autism and the depression to me ,this is why I am 22 and never had a bf and every year I will become even uglier

Attached: femcels.png (727x560, 158.22K)

might as well post your pic if you want an honest opinion. It's worth the 3 day ban, or you can just reset your router and clear your cookies

all u have to do is use your feet and tits to pleasure men and u will never be alone a minute in your life fembot u cause your own misery but if ur especially ugly u might have to do hardcore fetish stuff but pooping on some dudes balls isnt a big deal ur race squirts thick smelly blood out of ur dirty cooches u can handle a bit of shitplay i would think

Not great, not terrible. You look cute but your haircut is really and I do mean really shit and unflattering

>feet
Stopped readingk

>Those dark eye circles
Absolute wife material.

Attached: 1591908371688.jpg (1125x735, 921.36K)

Sounds like a lie and cope to me

All right, then fuck off and kill yourself you dumb nigger bitch.

Yeah what I thought, anons will be all nice because I am here but behind my back they are truthfull

Also will not kill myself cause that would let glowinthedarks win

THAT'S what you're making this thread over? Your hair sucks, but you aren't hopeless. Lose some weight and brighten your expressions.

You asked for my opinion, I gave it to you then you refused my opinion on an anonymous image board where I have absolutely nothing to gain by lying.
Kill yourself you mentally ill cunt, you probably have a double digit body count anyway and you're here for validation

This post makes your original post look even more of a lie since you don't sound like a genuine person

your joking right? Hot af, you look like that sky ferraria chick.

Anyway, stop browsing this board. You are clearly to insecure to be here. Stop eating incel "redpills" like the wall and shit.

>Stop eating incel "redpills" like the wall and shit.

Lmao chek this shit out, journo isn't even up to date on the lingo

Attached: 1641756656681.png (449x283, 154.43K)

Wdym about my hair btw,usually they are bangs but they told me to put it back cause passport
It's genesis
Thanks yeah I am irl people had been calling me ugly to my face for years so I don't know what to tell you

Genetics kms

i absolutely guarantee you that a man out there will love you for who you are as long as you arent a chadsexual. but the big question is do you want to create more kids and pass down that ugliness and mental problems to them.

No I don't want to doom anyone that is cruel

See? This is what I mean, you want the people here to CONVINCE you. You're here for validation and positive reinforcement. You know that you're not unattractive and you need an ego boost because you didn't talk to people for two days.

Attached: 1638042826432.jpg (360x449, 43.14K)

Eh, true it's not fair to judge the hair based on a passport pic. Actually, you probably picked the most unflattering photo a human could ever possibly possess (drivers LC/passport) and you're still not that bad. But you do look a little chonk.

So you agree that I am unattractive then why are you mad if I agree with you?

i literally wish i looked like you

>btw,usually they are bangs
You right. You should have been aborted. Remedy this by suic

>So you agree that I am unattractive
What the hell are you talking about? Where did I say that?

wow i didn't know eggy transitioned