Self-improvers explain this

>5'9", 175lbs
>Any Forums physique with visible abs
>caring about appearance with skin-care, grooming, haircut etc.
>getting a valuable degree
>can cook
>can draw
>read books
>still undesirable to girls
According to Any Forums I am in the top 20% of men easily which should help me land a girlfriend and yet I am completely invisible to them with no success whatsover. Do I need to be in the top 1% or what?

Attached: Chad_vs_incel_cards.png (488x613, 554.38K)

Women smell desperation. That's why every incel is stuck in a loop. They don't lose the desperation aspect.

That's a wrap for this thread

you are just young. the older you get the more women will like you.

I am already 22 years old and I think this is a massive cope.

That's the same as a kid saying 'I'm already 8 years old, I'm grown'. No you're not.

Guy on the left looks like he has a weird face. Probably a fitcel.

What are you doing to meet and interact with women, OP? Parties? Hobbies? Social occasions?

wait until you're 32. it's fucking bizarre.

I have been going to parties and drawing classes but I couldn't talk to the girls there because I am basically invisible which means they don't give me any signals that I can approach them like eye contact, a smile, hair waving, blushing or even trying to talk to ME.

Lmao
Who's gonna tell him guys?

dude on the right, shoulders rolled too far back, creating a dysmorphic looking body.

Truly being posture-bullied and that's it

This. I get more pussy at 30 than I got a 20 or 25. From younger girls I would have considered out of my league at their age. It feels weird sometimes because I don't feel I've changed that much.

height and shoulders are the only measurements that matter.

Sounds like you need to work on (you). Learn how to talk to girls. Learn how to not be a ball of nerves when confronted by a beautiful woman.

Girls are less shallow then men. They focus less on the physical and more on the personality. So if you are looking for signs that a girl likes you when you have never even spoken to her, then you will never see them.

ok zoomer

>just talk to women
>they’re just regular people
>oh but they also have a sixth sense for [word of the day] so that’s why you’re single
miss me with your simping apologist shit

Bruh I swear its always the social autism and overthinking that kills. Its okay I suffered fom the same thing, but YOU have to talk to them. Yes, its very uncomfortable if you're not used to it, but thats even more of a reason to do it. "What do I talk about?" It depends on the social setting but it can be literally anything. Ask a question, make an observation. Keep an open and curious mind. Just try and flow. Its difficult trying to explain it over text, its one of those things you just know instinctively.

By your own description you sound like a decently handsome guy so its in your best intrest to drop all redpill, blackpill, -cel, -max, whatever bullshit thats spewed on Any Forums. You're probably in the corner thinking, "Damn Im a gymcel who's trying to statmax but then chad walks in. I cant talk to this girl. Whatever shes a whore anyways. Blackpilled again." You're shooting yourself in the foot

Attached: IMG_20220531_094730647_MP.jpg (1560x2080, 551.78K)

>Girls are less shallow then men
Lmao this has to be bait. Girls care a lot more about looks (genetics) than men do. What kills OPs desirability is the fact that he is 5'9" and probably has an ugly face. He could be a millionaire and still never get a girlfriend.

Once you accept yourself, everyone will be forced to accept you, young Padawan.

Haha bro just be confident it worked for me!

Attached: 856546546.jpg (954x1080, 244.25K)

>pic related btw
My precious doggy. Good conversation starter and has gotten me laid before. No cap fr fr

Attached: IMG_0439.jpg (600x800, 33.73K)

Regular people also have this sense too…

You aren't in top 20% of men, you aren't even in the pool because you put zero effort into having any kind of social relationship with women. Stop approaching women with the end goal of fucking them and actually practice talking to them.

>can draw
Show me

Being ugly is bad but you are dead wrong in looks. Im not saying it doesnt matter, which is why I said, less, Im saying it its not as bad as it is with men. If you read OPs actual post, hes pretty average but hes expecting women to be wetting themselves and giggling as they turn away when he catches them looking at him. Thats his standard before even approaching one.

How do you talk to a girl at a party or drawing class then without her giving you any signals? I am afraid that she will call me out for being a creepy rapist. Men are pre-selected by girls and they should be giving out signals to who they like.

>5'9"
>top 20%
lol, lmao even

Why do incels always speak in absolutes? You are wrong. Also FPBP

I'm a little taller at 5'10
Athletic but abs aren't really visible anymore unless I tense.
Have a CS degree and job
Multiple skills and hobbies
Get girls.

I have been out with about 30 girls this year. Not a flex I use a dating app. Clearly the girls like my build and the issue is my personality. You could be the same. Good luck user if I knew more I'd tell you but honestly just keep trying and eventually you get better at it.

>Why do incels always speak in absolutes?
Because female attraction is absolute. Either a girl find you physically attractive then you got a chance or she doesn't then no other qualities can convince her.

You walk up to her and talk to her. Introduce yourself and ask her name, if you are at he same party, there is a common interest you can draw upon.

Dipshit

It's funny how you can't pull women, but you talk like you know exactly what they want and think. If you truly knew, you'd be able to pull women.