Aava, the new Internet

People seem to have a gross misconception about Aava. At first, many think it's an attempt at an authoritarian, non-democratic "jannie net".
This couldn't be further away from the truth. You have more privacy and human rights on Aava than you do now. You're not free. Posting anonymously on Any Forums doesn't mean you're still living in 2005. Every day some AI is profiling you and adjusting its "dangerous individual" meter according to your posts.

The only reason Aava is centralized and governed as opposed to being an open "sandbox" is to keep the dystopia away. It needs to be kept at bay with conscious attempts, so a governing body is required. The good thing is, you can freely join this governing body. Its decisions are public on Aava and you can affect them by voting and discussing. Right now you have no say in anything. The current Internet is an open sandbox, and you're the weak kid getting bullied by big boys. Just opening your browser this morning you triggered several systems that know who you are and you gave them updated information about you. Literally none of that bullshit will ever exist on Aava, because Aava doesn't need to resort to thought control to keep it safe. Sites are accepted or rejected in a binary manner and no analysis is ever done on the users.

Attached: comparison.png (2324x1458, 194K)

aava doesn't exist and is not real, and the design is literally 100% authoritarian.
I will not engage further with this thread, reply only as a shameless bump.

Attached: 1642175884986.jpg (960x640, 264.14K)

>the design is literally 100% authoritarian.

You provided literally zero argumentation for this whatsoever.
Prove to me that the current Internet is free and perfect. You're filling out cancerous catpchas just to post your message which is ironic af.

anything that is centralized is authoritarian
even if it doesnt behave authoritarian at first if its centralized it can change its behavior to full on god larp like flipping a lightswitch

Attached: 89546752_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x675, 539.08K)

like i said last time
let me know when it exists and i'll take a look

>no ad hominem towards other users
>governed by a democratic system
yeah lemme know how that works out

Then allow me to take over.
The image says "no misinformation." But there is a problem here. Often yesterday's misinformation becomes today's truth. Who is to judge what is true and what is false when truth is dynamic and ever-changing with the arrival of new information. Therefore, but not allowing people to express certain ideas you're creating a monopoly on truth which is authoritarian.

So, you believe that the current Internet that is literally owned by Google and Facebook isn't authoritarian?
You have to choose.
An Internet owned by Google and Facebook or an Internet where you and other anons group up to make the most logical decisions on how the Internet would benefit humanity the most.
Call it whatever you like, the latter is the high IQ choice. The choice that won't destroy civilization.

>The image says "no misinformation." But there is a problem here. Often yesterday's misinformation becomes today's truth. Who is to judge what is true and what is false
You're making a non-issue.
Whatever metric you use to clean the current Internet can't possibly make it any worse. Let's say we just remove bot-generated websites that are full of nonsense. These sites exist, they contain a mishmash of broken English and keywords.
We can all agree that's misinformation, right? By removing only those websites, we already have an Internet with a far better signal to noise ratio.

>Who is to judge what is true and what is false when truth is dynamic and ever-changing with the arrival of new information

Yet Wikipedia somehow exists, uncriticized.

I have never heard of Aava before. Would you care to explain it to me?

Attached: tumblr_6adce2abf0af65ae93fe533002d0acd1_72a98ac4_400.png (315x324, 96.85K)

Is this a Finnish platform?

It's a new Internet that is separate from the current Internet. The catch is that the problems of the "old" Internet are kept at bay with Internet politics, like making it so that doxxing is not allowed and purposely designing sites to become dopamine wells is not allowed. These decisions are public and made by a think tank that anyone can join.

Like many communications inventions in the past, Aava was created in Finland, but is intended for worldwide use.

>when you realize that anons would rather get fucked by Minority Report -tier AI's spying on them than create a new, smarter Internet together

You deserve the dystopia.

Attached: voivittu.png (1218x932, 1.8M)

i choose finding a large community because more people is less authoritarian by nature of being less centralized

Attached: 89095211_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x793, 717.65K)

>he fell for the "more people" meme

Do you know why politics is always bad? Do you know why social media has always been bad?
Because over 50% people are IQ 100 or lower. When the entire population gets together and lets the loudest scream win, the result is SJW, cancel culture and thought policing, because the majority of people think with their emotions and are usually wrong. It's as simple as that. If your idea of a utopia is to go with the bigger pool of fish, you're wrong. The world around you is a living proof of that. It's an IQ 100 world. If you've secluded yourself in r9k you may not know. Try 5 minutes in Twitter.

more people isnt a meme
their behavior is not whats important to me
having more people in a community makes it automatically less centralized even if they live under the most iron dictatorship beneath heaven
think about it what is less authoritarian country japan or china
politically china acts more authoritarian but the japanese live dog lives with 18 hour work days until they die because the market is so constricting
and three quarters of the one and a half billion chinese are fucking rednecks living on farms and they do whatever the fuck they want all day because their government cant get to them all

Attached: 88987650_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x675, 413.07K)

tldr shill

>having more people in a community makes it automatically less centralized

There's an easy fix to this, though. Just gather more users for Aava than the current Internet. Might take a decade, who knows. Maybe paying users would help. People like money. Imagine getting paid to use the Internet, which you currently do for 8 hours per day and gain nothing doing it.

If you want to see the fate of democracies, look out the windows

Attached: Caesar.jpg (1024x576, 96.83K)

What's stopping AI from scraping plaintext and metadata content from Aava?

but thats the whole point yours is more centralized than the current internet
what you are proposing is an internet with more centralization and less people both factors for a more authoritarian community
instead of making a separate internet the one we already have has a lot of people and we should be trying to break up the authority so that its less centralized in order to solve the problems you are trying to solve

Attached: 88868117_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x675, 844.38K)