I cold approached women in the street. Got laid with an ugly woman after 24 approaches

I cold approached women in the street. Got laid with an ugly woman after 24 approaches.

4 women seemed to like me but claimed to not have time (I think for one it was true but for the other it was a lie or she could have made time if she wanted but she still seemed positive so maybe I was too fast), or had to meet a colleague, or I walked off but in hindsight maybe I shouldn't have etc.

I think maybe 4 other women seemed to like me initially but then changed attitude, 2 of those changed very fast, probably scared off because I asked personal questions, one of those 4 got pissed off, one I think maybe wanted a serious relationship but said she just wanted to be friends, but I didn't want a serious relationship, one claimed she thought I just wanted to be friends.

How are these results? Also fuck dating apps, I uninstalled that shit.

Attached: johnny bravo.jpg (1440x750, 134.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N7FVmeJXwCY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>doesn t want a serious relation

I didn't want a serious relationship with her, might want it with a young hot woman

>one I think maybe wanted a serious relationship but said she just wanted to be friends

good on you for noticing that and cutting it off quickly instead of leading her on for a root

You get laid right then? Or went on a date then fucked her. If u took the fat girl on a date its an L but if u fucked her for free then W

What the fuck are you talking about retard? I said ugly, not fat. I approached her in a park. We walked to a restaurant nearby, had some food and drinks, then took a taxi to her place and fucked.

You trying to bang these girls asap? Thats probably the best way to go to get laid but most girls are gonna need more time to feel comfortable with you

Mah niggers playing the numbers game
How ugly are we talking about?

Attached: Screenshot_20220614-211300_Gallery.jpg (1076x1753, 181.47K)

You’d probably have a higher conversion rate going for numbers and dates unless youre at the bars or something most girls arent looking for guys to fuck just walking down the street but u do u clearly its working if u wanna fuck ugly hoes

>Mah niggers playing the numbers game
what?
>How ugly are we talking about?
I don't know maybe a 4/10. But it was worth it because when I was fucking her I focused my attention on the upper thighs/pussy/belly area and you could easily imagine it was a much hotter girl. Her pussy was amazing the first time I fucked her, was almost like losing my virginity again, I guess because I was pussy starved for almost 2 years. I fucked her again a week later and it wasn't nearly as amazing, first time I dove in and started eating her pussy eagerly, felt a slight hesitation and repulsion the second time.

Post what a 4/10 looks like to you
I am very curious

> After 24 approaches
Ok boomhauer
youtu.be/N7FVmeJXwCY

Based Bravo

I remember this episode man, I really thought boomhauer was gonna teach bobby some important life lesson, he just came out looking like a chump

I don't remember what happens next? What does bobby learn?

based
glad the boomhauer technique still works

He got a hot brunettes number.
The mans unstoppable.

I'm calling bullshit on OP since he landed on the exact same number that boomhauer did.

I went on 3 cruises and approached I think four 2-sets there. But I didn't count that, not sure how long time passed before I started doing street approaches. I only started logging the approaches after 5 approaches or something, and didn't note the date for those before. Also I approached maybe two or three 2-sets, but I counted each woman as a separate approach. Stopped approaching 2-sets but there was one 2-set sitting on a bench staring at me when I walked past that I really should have approached, I suck at approaching women who show interest, that's something I have to work on.

>2 sets
You mean a pair?

Also Boomhauer just got a number after 24 approaches, doesn't mean he got laid. I got three numbers and two dates before I got laid, from three women, one of those gave me a fake number. In 2019 I did maybe 80 approaches or something. Got laid on the first date which was pure luck, then didn't get laid again. Last year I did maybe 50 approaches without getting laid.

>one of those 4 got pissed off
Why

>aye der litle derlin ow bout ye ol gi' me sum dem der digits a heh

Yeah, guys who eventually get good at cold approaching actually go through thousands of them.