Lmao the middle ages were so dumb and backwards why would you ever want to live like that?

>lmao the middle ages were so dumb and backwards why would you ever want to live like that?
>medieval peasants were so much better off than me modern working conditions are literally killing me
WHICH IS IT???

Attached: x.png (525x724, 278.04K)

Serfs didn't own land, retard, they were allowed to live on it as long as they worked the land and paid their suzerain.

are you trying to describe 'the great reset'? because you are

>Serfs didn't own land, retard

Serfs practically owned a part of their land which they were free to use however they wanted. They were also entitled to protection, justice and their taxes were paid with the grains they produced. Medieval nobles probably cared more about the fate of their subjects than middle management and politicians today.

They possessed the land, but didn't have property over it

>serfs worked less!
No, they didn't, you're retarded.
>married an obedient heckin' 17 year old!!!!
You're idealizing the past, traditional family structure being in place does not mean that everyone could live in a traditional familly.
>flat tax!!!
serfs were literally property you fucking retard
>owned his own land
do you know what "serf" means? again you're a bucking retard
>high quality, handcrafted goods
Another common misconception. In the modern age, handcrafted means high quality because if they weren't high quality then they'd just be made using industrial means instead. Back then, handcrafted goods were shitty and quickly produced.
>indisputable head of household
until his son becomes older...
>lived in a racially homogenous
true.
>high-trust
lol you're retarded
>died peacefully
no, he probably died writhing in pain after contracting an illness or getting an infection.
>beside his loving family
half of whom would be dead before he was.
>at the ripe age of 60
For the millionth time, you take a modern thing and pretend it existed hundreds of years ago. A 60 year old serf would be in much worse condition, much less healthy than a modern 60 day year old.
This was all made by a coping wagecuck who wants to pretend that if only he was a wagecuck a few hundred years earlier than maybe it'd be worth wagecucking.The fact of the matter is that the Ideal, modern, NEET lifestyle was never attainable until now, and that is what you should strive for - not a more traditional variant of wagecucking.

The feudal serf had to live without any of the benefits of modern medicine and technology, but everything else in this meme is 100% true.
>tfw no 17 yr old obedient wife

>A 60 year old serf would be in much worse condition, much less healthy than a modern 60 day year old.
Untrue, they would have been in good shape from a balanced diet and physical lifestyle and not an obese diabetic mess like the average 60 year old American.

I haven't left the house in months and I can't concentrate on anything and I just pace around like a caged animal and I think I'm losing my mind

Attached: 1641178429935.jpg (300x256, 25.47K)

agoraphobia is a killer, get help before it's too late

You cant simultaneously believe that these 60 year olds were 0 years from dying and were also healthier than people who might die 15-25 years later

Health is not lifespan. Modern medicine can keep people alive for an absurdly long time, but it does mean they are healthier or happier than an African peasant who walks ten miles everyday and dies at 60.

Thats like saying you own your cubicle because you work there

Serfs worked 20 hours a week during times inbetween harvest and planting, when it came to harvesting Serfs literally worked 16 hours of intense manual labour for 3-4 months or else they would starve. The reason why you see serfs pumping out babies is because they are more hands to work.

It's wasn't all that labor intensive, it depends what you are producing. Like if you had livestock you're just moving around and camping a lot. Maybe you have multiple huts built and you just change houses seasonally.

The problem between modern wageslavery or medieval serfdom remains the same: the economic subservience to those who own you.
Whether its Kings or Capitalists, emancipation from this drudgery will only begin when these thieving institutions are fundamentally annihilated completely and without remorse by the will of free people who refuse to accept this crisis.

Working fields without machinery fucking suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks, ploughing a field and planting seeds in it is fucking awful. I grew up on a heavily industrialised farm in the midwest and helped out throughout my childhood, and with this insane level of mechanisation farm labour was still incredibly tiring and honest work. Without combine harvesters and tractors then I have no idea how people had a will to live honestly.

>a balanced diet
>serfs
do you know anything about history??? seriously????

>What is the potato famine
Everybody died because of mold

>Serfs didn't own land, retard, they were allowed to live on it as long as they worked the land and paid their suzerain.
How is that any different from paying property taxes today?

>How is that any different from paying property taxes today?
It's the same. The problem is when you psychos start defending rent and private property itself.
Then you'll need to pay those taxes to a public or private state to defend your bullshit castles. :)

>feudal lord in castle gets in dispute with with his cousin in the other castle
>get rekt by archers and guys on horses