I am using that you Kafir

What do?

Attached: 46402E1D-20AD-4589-948A-4922D2A78264.jpg (328x480, 42.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ijtihad
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What do?

Use my home gym.

Isn't roiding haram ?

I love kefir

Attached: Kefir-696x971.jpg (696x971, 50.01K)

Dairy causes inflammation. Bad for gains. Switch to soimilk.

>Switch to soimilk
No thanks I'm not gay

Can’t relate, I’m not of the bloodline of Ham.

Are you training your wife beating hand?

it is lol, but 99% of roiders are psychopaths anyway that were bullied a lot.

>What do?
throw a pork tenderloin in his face. i heard mussies turn into the mud when they touch pork

It is, in fact, not.

hairless chest lol - gayyyyiii

>Dairy causes inflammation
Only for non-Europeans

They may get lactose inteolrance but it isn't all of them. I drink liters of milk and nothing happens to me

>Jabir reported that a person came from Goldgym, a town of Yokedmen, and he asked Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) about the roids which was injected in their land and which was prepared from bull testes and gorilla tears and was called Tren. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) asked whether that was intoxicating. He said: Yes. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Every roid is forbidden. Verily Allah the jacked and Majestic, made a covenant to those who used roids to make their drink Tren al-winstrol. They said: Allah's Messenger, what is Tren al-winstrol? He said : It is the sweat of the denizens of Hell or the discharge of the denizens of Hell.

What region are you from?

I think it's more of a chinkoid people problem than a brown person one

Africa

It's not outright stated in the Quran, because, y'know, it didn't exist in the 600's. Arabs use this excuse to do fuckloads of cocaine too.

Lactose tolerance map

Attached: 1qM_aYj9zs79tu9GuNjm2kzdU-PVA1oiIEmFVxdLojE.png (1024x511, 187.42K)

Ehh kinda disproven give Pajeets are some of the largest consumers of diary on the planet.

Are you that Somali guy from Any Forums? I'm still in awe that you can be so big with Somali genes.

Attached: 1593890489794.jpg (850x400, 47.6K)

not really, there's something called "Ijtihad"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ijtihad

TL;DR, it's up to a worldwide group of Islamic scholars to decide if something is haram or not, same happened with cigarettes that didn't exist before, but since anything that destroys or weakens the body is haram, they were judged as so

No but I am big and Somali haha. Can you post a link to that thread?
We're supposed to be skinny and gaining weight is hard for us without becoming fat fucks but it's possible.