What's his routine?

what's his routine?

Attached: BGkpVfuh.jpg (500x512, 71.91K)

Dehydration.

>Suffering x Infinity

read the manga, faggot

constant suffering, pain and agony to failure

fight demons with a 200 pound sword for hours every night because they pursue you unendingly due to your life being used as collateral in a demonic sacrifice.

Don't be a defeatist retard.

Attached: Berserk - Chapter 76 - 20.jpg (1132x1600, 467.22K)

Suffering+pain+rage superset till failure

Schierke sex x failure

>fight ghosts, trolls, demons, Turks, and Americans with a 300 lb sword til failure
>muscles constantly tense even when sleeping from giga-PTSD
>cardio is resisting Farnese and Schierke rape attempts and saving potato-Casca from medieval British football hooligan rapists

Attached: Guts cover.jpg (2160x3056, 3.4M)

swings a 400 lbs slab of iron around and doesnt sleep, imo he's on grams of gear

He's a genetic freak
Or he's Zodd's son

People seethe when I post the Zodd's son theory on Any Forums even though it's the only thing that makes sense

This, the comic even foreshadows it in the way dances around their encounters.

200 sotups
100 pushups
10 km run

Every dat

>People seethe when I post the Zodd's son theory on Any Forums even though it's the only thing that makes sense
Why is it the only thing that makes sense? Guts' story is that of the survivor. He Was born to a dead women and left in the ground but survives. He spends pretty much his entire life on the battlefield. His is a story of a normal human who literally just can't give up no matter what. No matter what happens to him he will get up because he can't not. Even "fate" doesn't work on him because he's simply unable to give up. Him being the son of Zodd would destroy his character and story.

All the best nip mangas are based on euro history for some reasons

I don't really care but I have a few Qs.
>Can Apostles have normal children?
We haven't see that.
>Zod seems 100% uninterested in anything but glorious combat against worthy foes
I don't remember him ever being Hornt
>Why tho
Seriously what does it add. Gut already had corrupted half Demon son. Having an Apostle for a dad who went to the store to buy Newports doesn't add much.

Vagabond. Ggez

Because nip history is just manlets shooting arrows from horseback, getting btfod at sea and raping Korean kids

is it really 200 lbs

Musashi is the outlier. He went against all that bushido shit

>>Can Apostles have normal children?
>We haven't see that.
Wrong, Slug Baron had a qt daughter. As for the physical resemblance, compare their ears, hair, and face. Lots of similarity.
>>Zodd seems 100% uninterested in anything but glorious combat against worthy foes
>I don't remember him ever being Hornt
Out of character maybe, but still possible. Just because he's not a Wyald sickfuck doesn't mean he doesn't get pussy.
>>Why tho
>Seriously what does it add
Explains his innate combat talent and why he's such a physical beast (Griffith's top guy), because he's the son of gigachad. Also adds a kino twist to their autistic death battle and the fact that they were/are both Griffith's top dogs at one point or another.

Attached: Zodd.jpg (707x715, 143.03K)

>>>Can Apostles have normal children?
>>We haven't see that.
>Wrong, Slug Baron had a qt daughter. As for the physical resemblance, compare their ears, hair, and face. Lots of similarity.
He had a daughter before he became an apostle you fucking retard.

But that was before he got apostled, right?

Yeh, doesn't mean an apostle can't get his fuck on with a human woman and produce a human child though, especially in their "human" form