Girlfriend cooking memes

I can cook ok but i dont enjoy it and want to try and min max my life. Ideally I'd make a batch of something that would do 3 meals. My gf randomly decides to cook some fancy stuff which takes hours, Means i have to go out and buy spastic ingredients like cardamom pods which will sit and clog up the cupboards for a year until it gets thrown out, and uses shit loads of dishes that get used up all for 1 meal!
Fuck its annoying as shit. Doesnt even taste as good as my slow cooked chilli. Picrel isnt mine
End rant

Attached: Slow-Cooker-Beef-Chili-Recipe-3-728x1092.jpg (728x1092, 83.47K)

>i hate cooking
>my gf loves cooking
>this dichotomy is very annoying to me so I made this inane post on 4channel.org/fit/

Nice reading comprehension bro

What did I get wrong?

>my gf loves to cook for me
>therefore, I am angry
Kys cunt

Best your girlfriend

Seriously, in every single relationship I have, as soon as the girl finds out that I can cook and that I actually like to cook, she never does shit.
I'd love a gf that actually pulls her weight.

Attached: Aristotle_Onassis_1967cr.jpg (914x1218, 339.06K)

>don't give orders to your gf
>complain your gf doesn't do anything

I've tried user. It's weird, if I'm giving orders to them in the bedroom then they're excited to do it. Outside of the bedroom though, then there's always something else they have to do.

Why do you care how many dishes your gf has to clean after she cooks?

I feel. My current gf cooks for shit. I do most of cooking and told her to cook for me sometime but she doesnt. She doesnt clean either. I have to deal with her one more year and end it. Shes a dead starfish too claiming shes inflexible and staminaless.

Attached: 1B090C99-6B0C-4E62-9F04-95ACD09B1032.png (2355x1712, 331.61K)

>claiming shes inflexible and staminaless
Are you dating my ex?
>I can't be on top because I get tired and it hurts my knees
>No we can't do doggy for more than 15 minutes because my back hurts
Glad she's out of my life.

She needs correction.

so fucking teach her or learn yourself to min max nice meals?

get her to help you with small tasks cleaning/in the kitchen then start working up to always doing it as a team or leaving her to it once she's started occasionally
or start cooking/cleaning only for you
as for the stamina thing - "practice makes perfect anonette" - get her to do a bit each time

This is how they are bro. Most only cook impractically, and avoid cooking that isn't fun to them/doesn't feel good. They also tend to want to make presentation meals they can post on Instagram.

>i'll do all the cooking if you clean, okay?
>okay

>she cooks a meal every other day whilst i do literally all the other housework

who else fell for this meme? i want out of this raw deal. i want to tell ive already gone 30 years with her cooking, i can make it the rest of the way, but i dont want to hurt her and her cooking is quite good, actually

Yeah, I had to teach my ex how to cook. Should have dumped her then and there. She really didn't want to do it. As soon as she found a job she decided that she can just order pizza or fast food almost every day, she gained weight, started being more lazy, really fucking know-it-all, wanted me to stop going to the gym and although I tried really hard to fix shit up, she mostly decided that any kind of responsibility is sexist oppression. Got herself a landwhale with bright-dyed hair too. Every time I pointed out on her bad influence on my gf I just heard the fatphobia talk.

>OP doesn't have a spicerack with meme flavours
>isnt Asafoetidapilled
>isnt sumac pilled
>doesn't have grains of paradise for gains of paradise
NGMI, I spice mog everyone in my friends group with my saffron rice and super well seared steak.
>inb4 normies use salt and black pepper. Gains mcgee right here is using grains of paradise and Amethyst Bamboo salt with a goat milk herb butter dressing on the side

>tfw foodie gf who loves cooking and was raised Christian so she doesn't bitch about doing housework
Hard to keep the weight off her though

>autistic power seeker
>only eat for gains
>train body to live off of whey, casein, coconut oil, eggs, and canned spinach at a slight calorie deficit
>Eat like that for 7 months out of the year
>for 5 months can eat whatever the fuck I want within reason for a bulk
>gf makes me sweets…

Attached: FDC0CCC3-38BF-40F8-8C2D-95349C8235E8.jpg (294x221, 24.87K)