The big question

who did it better?

ps: my cock is "original" in your face 4nigger

Attached: 1643880648320 copy.png (1000x500, 545.38K)

execution ?/10
commitment ?/10
climactic ?/10

Josh Mundy is gloating about causing their suicides

definitely the right.

theres a very good chance that the left live on in agony for a few minutes because he only blew off the front of his head. the part of your brain that keeps you alive is actually located in the back of your head.

meanwhile the right instantly pulverized his entire head, his death was instantaneous. thats the correct way to do it if you want to be alive one moment and dead the next.

Attached: sg vs ballistic gel head.png (1087x691, 786.89K)

>theres a very good chance that the left live on in agony for a few minutes because he only blew off the front of his head. the part of your brain that keeps you alive is actually located in the back of your head.

How scary is this?

easily Shuaiby, never shoot yourself under the chin unless you want to risk being a disfigured vegetable. temple or roof of your mouth is always the way to go

Attached: cho.jpg (651x473, 206.85K)

its a lot more common than you'd think, the human body is pretty resilient when it comes to dying, especially instant death. one of the worst things people do is shoot themselves in the temple because they see it on TV / in movies and think thats the way to kill yourself. in fact temple shots have a surprising amount of survivors, especially if they used a small caliber to shoot themselves with.

Yeah, sure, you can say that.
However, the left was a better spectacle.

Both are heroes.
But the legend is only one. ER is the way to go.

Attached: gun_violence_suicide_rate(no_sound).webm (640x360, 1.15M)

jesus christ that's terrifying.

True, but by he had too powerful rifle, his face is not salvageable.

A coward dies a million times.
A brave man dies only once.
gen. Paton

yeah, especially with the blood spilling down. but as far as actually killing yourself and not going for a hollywood movie scene death, you want to aim head on and use buckshot.

my peenus weenus of course ahahahaha
my peeenus weenus xddd

What gay ass font is that? And the first sentence in the video is fucked up. This is This is You are pathetic

From an entertainment standpoint, the guy on the left. His last words and the police coming in a minute or so after he shot seals it for me.

Rest in peace guys. Reminder to the remaining bots to be on your guard for vigilantes that want to hurt you. this goes for Women too.

idiot op forgot the OG

Attached: vlcsnap-2021-07-25-19h31m55s834.png (1280x720, 763.16K)

>so tired of slaying pussy he decides to reincarnate into his next life
a chad even in death

Left guy looks like vaush lol

The left one, because you can see the fucked up corpse

Left cause he remained in frame long enough to let us see his blown up face

He made the right choice. He never would have passed as a trap.