The absolute state of normalfags

I make an anonymous post on my university advice page about being a manlet
>le short king meme
>le 5'2" balding indian janitor meme
>le confidence meme
>compared to a Hobbit
>only the Indian understands my pain
Lifts for this feel?

Attached: normiemanlets.png (777x945, 719.88K)

Fuck em. Focus on the stock market

The Hobbit one was pretty funny

This isn’t reddit you stupid bitch, kill yourself or transfer to Griffith where you belong.

No, this is Patrick!

or don't be a retard and just rely on hard work

I'm 5'9 and have a 5' gf, just go for short girls bro

>QUT
You will never ever get a loveletter.

Attached: EwSeG2oXMAs-DV2.jpg (252x300, 13.31K)

>hard work
In this economy?

never have, never will

>Think of Frodo and Sam
Kek, James you cheeky fucker.

I KNEW I KNEW THIS PAGE - you just have a shit personality and have fallen for the demoralisation psyop on this board

5'10 local reporting in, body count at 19 at 24.

Attached: bullythisnigga.png (686x497, 64.08K)

>stock market
In this economy?

you're a faggot and your lack of confidence and your insecurity turns off women more than your height ever could
think about how many short mexican dudes absolutely slay pussy, confidence>all

beaners slay because of low IQ low inhib dark triad, op is a pussy neckbeard

Based
OP btfo for being a faggot and should just sudoku if he's going to whine about his life on Cambodian salt smelling forums

>buy high sell low
as long as you don't buy retarded shit like $tsla or trade using leverage you're good. hell, even if you have no idea what you're doing just buy some mutual funds or something. for me it's 5% boomer rocks, 10% crypto and 85% mutual funds since i don't know any companies that i like enough to get stock for.

Attached: 1642566086044.jpg (700x934, 53.99K)

Being a manlet is better than being socially retarded. I am 6’3 and good looking I don’t have any friends and never been to any party. If could turn myself into a manlet with good social skills I would.

literally just leave the house and the entire world will be handed to you on a silver platter

I am 5'7 with a 5'9 wife, stop making it all about height. Sometimes it is, but your insecurity about it will make it worse, an example from my life.

> friend is 5'4 but still slays puss throughout his teens while the rest of us are virgins
> get to uni and he is still smashing on the regular
> one time a girl he is seeing cheats on him with a 6 ft guy
> instantly made him insecure about all future hookups claiming women only care about height etc
> we sit him down and explain that he literally fucked 5 girls within the first few months of uni, some of which were taller than him
> he could not understand this and just decided to focus on the slut that cheated on him

Mad shit man what one woman can do to your psyche. A kek moment was when I introduced my gf in our 2nd year if uni and he pulled me the side to ask if I am okay and do I feel insecure because she is 5'9 and I am 5'7, I just laughed at him like fuck me how pathetic.

I’m 5ft5. So’s my older brother. He’s balding too. He’s on a date atm with some cute Lebanese girl. They make fun of you because you have nothing to complain about. It’s the same as making fun of a fat person co planning about being fat. If it were a serious problem people would sympathise with you.

He lied about slaying puss that’s why retard, and the girl who cheated was his first time.